LegacyGT.com

Largest Rims Size

legacyboy8929

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20" with a 30 series tire...that is of course if you keep/maintain stock ride height... There have been a few members who did 19's, but the majority of us run 17's-18's....Our biggest problem is width...

Click

Here everyday:redface:

hey whats the largest rims i can put on my 07 legacy limited, and what size tire would i be working with? any help would be appreciated thanks

Without being laughed at??

Hey anything's possible with a torch a grinder and some paint...the sky's the limit...

you can do 20"x12" if you really want.. the question is finding the tire and wheel size to begin with.. just run a 295/25/20 tire.

Good luck finding a 20"x12" rim with a 5x100 bolt pattern that has a +20mm offset.. btw, you'll need to flare your fenders to fit it.

If you dont want to do fender modding, the widest anyone can fit would be a 10" wide wheel (any diameter that you want).. a 10" wide wheel can fit anything from 275 to 295 wide tire.

Keefe

19's look hot on these cars. I don't think 20's would be a great idea with the low tire that would have to be run. At leas not around here anyway. Some trucker magazine rates PA among the worst roads in the country.

What Holds 7, Sleeps 6?

A Pen-Dot Truck

I think 19's look great on our cars. It seems that most have 17-18"s on their cars. For me I wanted a little more bling so I went for the 19"s. I initially had Tein lowering springs which gave me too harsh of a ride then switched them out for a set of H&R springs which raised it up a slight bit but made a huge difference in ride comfort. I run 225/35/19's on Dunlop SP Sport tires. Yes there is a trade off with comfort from 17 to 19 but I don't feel those same pings and pebbles in the rode like when I had them the Tein springs on. 17's were just too boring for me IMO but like what we do with all our enhancements it is totally dependant on our preferences.

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=147585327/PictureID=2873023848/a=50757537_50757537/t_=50757537

hope you have silky smooth streets or your going to feel every dimple and pebble with 19's or 20's IMO.

I have H-techs, whiteline F&R adj. swaybars, and 19x7.5 w/ 225/35/19. The ride is far from harsh. I found the greatly improved after I went from Falken's to Generals. The ride is very smooth and my wife always wants me to drive my car(she has a '06 Pacifica touring). The car rides smoother with Generals and H-tech then it did with falken and stock springs. I would not go bigger than 19's. But, that's just me. Try the Genral exclaims you will love them and they were only $111 ea for 225/35/19 with a 380 treadwear.

123719(1).thumb.JPG.7b0b56ea8c12278ba6108c9e41fe5b8b.JPG

144944(1).thumb.JPG.78d8ab2dd888a62a9eea64b5949a9430.JPG

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

The 19's look hot, especially on a wagon. The killer is the added unsprung weight. If I had the big $$ for a lightweight volk in 19's then it would be ok, but it I had that kind of scratch I would probably not be driving a subaru either.:icon_bigg

The 19's look hot, especially on a wagon. The killer is the added unsprung weight. If I had the big $$ for a lightweight volk in 19's then it would be ok, but it I had that kind of scratch I would probably not be driving a subaru either.:icon_bigg

Well mine didn't cost that much and weight 20.5 lbs. From what I read stock are about 20-21 lbs.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived