LegacyGT.com

STi guy surprised by a LGT wagon - somebody here?

no gay internet racing or ricers in there. pretty adult conversation. props to the sti peeps. i've always said the sti drivers are much nicer then wrx ones. wrx = annoying and relentless on the highway while stis = cruising buddies :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i didnt see any mention of a wagon

...western washington, who lives in that area...hmm

I don't know what he had in that thing... It was a Legacy wagon no less... All I could tell is that he had a drop, and 18s.

Some details... I foolishly was unimpressed when we speed checked, and was not truly considering opening it up, until I saw the rate he started pulling from me, after we checked at 80... I then opened it up through 4th, and well into 5th... We was walking away from me, slowly, but non-the-less walking away, throughout the entire powerband.

So yeah, he had a head start, but still... I'm shocked.http://www.iwsti.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

haha.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

HAHAHAAH At last they are paying attention to our cars....

All of my friends (S4, M3, Evo and other sport cars owners), almost had a seizure when I showed up with my LGT wagon eheheheheh now they understand the beast inside the hood....

Usually STi owners are more aware of the Subie lineup....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Wow, those guys are pretty cool on there. I know Art and team23 from on here and in person but I was surprised to see the majority on there was also level headed. Crap... I may have another forum to go hang out at. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived