LegacyGT.com

AVO intake

BIU

If you are on a stock turbo I would re-think this intake.......

I have had it on my car since June & love it, just not for a VF40 equipped car IMO......

For a LGT with a upgraded turbo it is a very nice piece, on the quiet side to so that is a BIG bonus!!!!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

If you are on a stock turbo I would re-think this intake.......

I have had it on my car since June & love it, just not for a VF40 equipped car IMO......

For a LGT with a upgraded turbo it is a very nice piece, on the quiet side to so that is a BIG bonus!!!!

Whats the cons for having this intake on a VF40?

I don't think there would be any cons, but you definately need a tune. From TDC's testing the AEM intake is the best, 15 peak hp on a stage 2 vf40. So you may see 8+ with a tune on a vf40...

I don't think there would be any cons, but you definately need a tune. From TDC's testing the AEM intake is the best, 15 peak hp on a stage 2 vf40. So you may see 8+ with a tune on a vf40...

I wonder if it the car he dyno'd to achieve those numbers had a stock exhaust or not. All I know is "Stage 2" and TMIC so far.

For a totally stock car I would spend my money elsewhere.......

But if you absolutely have to get one get the K&N but you really do need a tune to get any positive gains out of it.

Put the money towards getting a AP....there are some great deals on used ones out there;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

so which intake would you say is best for a stock car?

I have the AVO Panel Filter in right now. It makes for a ever so slight whistle. Although when I get my car tuned on Jan 20th, I am throwing the AEM CAI intake on in addition to a STI UP and Cobb Catted DP.

Archived