LegacyGT.com

Texas LGT owners

ProjectS15

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Dr. Sharp, the few times I took my LGT to SA Raceway I ran into a small scooby group. (couple of wrx's, an lgt, a really highly modded STI etc) I know they were trying to start a group but it's been a couple of months since I talked to them. I am so used to the Z community and it being well organized, it seems the Subaru community in our area is non existant.

Hey Dr. Sharp, the few times I took my LGT to SA Raceway I ran into a small scooby group. (couple of wrx's, an lgt, a really highly modded STI etc) I know they were trying to start a group but it's been a couple of months since I talked to them. I am so used to the Z community and it being well organized, it seems the Subaru community in our area is non existant.

Let me know next time you go to the track... others might join too.

lol

id be down...i just got the turbo and fmic installed and running...im just wating to get my tune so i can really kick ass...haha...lets get something together ive been wanting to head out to san marcos area...and sa isnt that far...so lets quit talkin about it and do it...AINT NOTHIN TO IT BUT TO DO IT BABY!!!!

screw the track, lets go run 2222 or LCR for fun :lol:

plus the guys at teh track mm a white legacy = liquidIQ

, the wrx would probably be george and the sti if it is black is probably javier

Is it good or bad that you know all of the nasioc guys? I only know them by their posts...

What is 2222? What is LCR?

lol

I know the NASIOC TXIC Austin guys too, they're really cool, plus they don't care if your a legacy or an impreza.

2222 is a very curvy highway in Austin, 2222 from MOPAC (Loop 1) to Volente Beach (Lake Travis) is great.

I know the NASIOC TXIC Austin guys too, they're really cool, plus they don't care if your a legacy or an impreza.

2222 is a very curvy highway in Austin, 2222 from MOPAC (Loop 1) to Volente Beach (Lake Travis) is great.

A highway in Austin without traffic? <GASP> :lol:

lol

I'll be at South Padre on the weekend of the 20th but the 6th would work. I have a few friends that always go out there. We should avoid midnight madness if you really wanna make a few passes b/c it gets so crowded those nights.

screw the track, lets go run 2222 or LCR for fun :lol:

plus the guys at teh track mm a white legacy = liquidIQ

, the wrx would probably be george and the sti if it is black is probably javier

I think I met liquidIQ. If that white legacy (non limited) is dropped like crazy with gold sti rims and he runs consistent 13 flats--I met him. nice guy.

Anyone else good for the 6th? The only other event that night is some motorcycle event. I think I read something about a wrx meet the 6th on nasioc... which is why i suggested it :)

We can try 2222 in a week or two

lol

I think I met liquidIQ. If that white legacy (non limited) is dropped like crazy with gold sti rims and he runs consistent 13 flats--I met him. nice guy.

Sounds like me, but I was in the 13.4 range last time I was out. I've fixed my "squat" issues now, so I should be even a little lower ET wise. I was trapping 103 that night, so I'm hoping for 13.2 range now. I've got a couple ideas up my sleeve for a bit more power though, hah!

Archived