LegacyGT.com

Texas LGT owners

ProjectS15

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I'm moving to Austin in a couple month. I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking of getting a TBE. Anyone know how hard it is to pass inspection in Texas with a modified exhaust?

lets just say my cars exhaust is very unrestricted and had no problems passing :)

• 2 weeks later...

so i just found this site it is great i have bin messing around on NASIOC but there is not much for the better looking big bother legacy. and since my svx got tolaled i can go to the svx.net anymore

there is nothing done to it just new drilled/slotted rotor and f/r strut tower braces

it is a 2005 lgt limited with sport shift

1360053329_Mattcar.thumb.jpg.ec2cee57fd86f27ce00633256dcafdb8.jpg

so i just found this site it is great i have bin messing around on NASIOC but there is not much for the better looking big bother legacy. and since my svx got tolaled i can go to the svx.net anymore

there is nothing done to it just new drilled/slotted rotor and f/r strut tower braces

it is a 2005 lgt limited with sport shift

welcome to the forum, and nice car :)

Hi guys!

I just got my Legacy about a week ago, (4/6, hooray) but I love the car to death, already. :wub:

Since it's mostly been raining kinda recently and I work pretty often, I haven't even gotten the chance to give it a really good wash and photoshoot or anything.. But I took a couple of rain pictures, because, hey, it's better than nothing. 8)

http://saber.tras-h.net/images/legacy/DSC01639.JPG

http://saber.tras-h.net/images/legacy/DSC01636.JPG

http://saber.tras-h.net/images/legacy/DSC01641.JPG

I'm looking forward to being a part of the whole Subaru TX community here, though. :>

looks like you bought the car from Mcree since those are the Chrome Rims i see when i go down there to visit Barry or Angela :D

congrats on the car man, there is a TXIC shop day you should attend to meet all the owners and other handful of legacy owners too ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i want to see your Legacy's

post photos

i have met a few people and seen there car's in person..

Robsontuning

LiquidIQ

El Paalo

thatguyeric

NAlegacy

drift monkey

da rookie

i am curious to see everyone elses'

youve seen mine now...WITH THAT BIG ASS TURBO...haha

I'm new to the club, and live in Keller. If you see this wagon in Tarrant County, there is a good chance it's me or the wife. We bought both our Subes from Teape in Hurst last summer, and have seen maybe 3 LGT wagons since. I have yet to see another in Gaurnet Red. Since I took these pics last year, my beautiful bride closed the gate on the wagon's left rear door leaving a 14" scratch and slight crease. Just as I was thinking about finally getting it fixed, she hit the WRX pulling into the garage. Scratches on the right rear bumper for me, and the left front for her. Women!!!:mad:

Hoping to get them back in shape soon.

1120536179_Soobies008.thumb.jpg.e435602ff7fea6898e98f7e0d1fcfaa8.jpg

364488747_Soobies009.thumb.jpg.9a85b3afc649f7273926e98d457f15cb.jpg

449621144_Soobies002.thumb.jpg.ce75d870f0b324f9f28d204f77123f77.jpg

I'm new to the club, and live in Keller. If you see this wagon in Tarrant County, there is a good chance it's me or the wife. We bought both our Subes from Teape in Hurst last summer, and have seen maybe 3 LGT wagons since. I have yet to see another in Gaurnet Red. Since I took these pics last year, my beautiful bride closed the gate on the wagon's left rear door leaving a 14" scratch and slight crease. Just as I was thinking about finally getting it fixed, she hit the WRX pulling into the garage. Scratches on the right rear bumper for me, and the left front for her. Women!!!:mad:

Hoping to get them back in shape soon.

:whore:

• I've got a nice little scratch she got while driving past someone weed-whacking on the side of the street; something flew at the car JUST as she happened to drive by. Bad luck, wasn't her fault. But the lesson is to drive the hayel away from/around folks working with lawn equipment.
  • I've got a nice little vertical line bisecting my rear bumper cover where *cough* someone *cough* got it cut by the interior garage door brackets when *cough* someone *cough* didn't pull far enough into the garage.

I'd love to use it as an excuse to buy a new JDM rear bumper cover (along with the other JDM rear bumper parts), but they're ridiculously expensive.

So I just get annoyed every time I walk behind the car, or wash it, or... :mad:

Archived