LegacyGT.com

Another exhaust on Ebay! Anyone seen it

BigJack

looks pretty good. I just emailed them asking if they had any sound/video clips of it installed on a 2005 + LGT.

They offer a warranty:

15-days Full Money Back policy if there is defective, or simply you Do NOT like the item. You can return the it for refund. (This policy does not apply to damage or incorrect installation. Returned product must be in brand new un-used condition with all original packages, otherwise 20% restocking fee will be applied. Shipping cost is NOT refundable. Buyer pays for return shipping cost with traceable carrier.)

heck, if someone gets it and doesnt like it for some reason and doesnt feel like doing the whole sending it back thing, I am sure it would be fairly easy to sell.

if we had a couple LGT's in stock, We would order one and put it on to see what it was like, but LGT"s have been very rare for 2007. We have had one sedan and it was a sold order.

the only other ones we have had are a 2007 LGT wagon in diamond gray (still in stock) and the pre owned 2006 SPEC B we just traded for.

I just ordered it. I will report when it arrives.

good luck. Are the catback on the na and turbo the same?

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

BigJack your my hero i've been waiting for a thread about this exhaust to pop up and not only that you've even ordered it tell me how it goes when it comes in that would be greatly appreciated :) I think i'll make a best off of 330 and purchase one too here in a bit.

This exhaust does look identical to the X02 racing one except the mufflers have the extra hangers in the rear that the X02 one doesn't. Unless the pictures just don't show the extra exhaust hangers.

Yeah. Excited to hear back. I know one of the other Ebay exhausts were pretty loud, but the guy had an extra resonator welded in or something. If I remember correctly, it purrred better than most of the $1k + turbo-backs. I've actually been disappointed with the sound of some of the more expensive exhausts, looking for the sound of an STi, not a Rice Rocket....

Good luck man, keep us posted.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

It sounds like 1 or 2 others on here have gotten it but haven't really said much about it. It should be here on the 2nd. I have the patience of a four year old so i should have it on by the 3rd. Keep in mind that i am N/A. I hope it fits but at minimum the mufflers should

If you've got the patience of a 4 yr old, you'd be dedicated and have it on by the 2nd :lol: UPS/FedEx/DHL generally don't deliver past 6pm'ish, giving you 8+ hours to install...

Just kiddin, good luck, and keep us posted!

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Fellas,

I ordered the "Ebag" $358 catback exhaust system for my '05 GT a few days ago. It was $430 all said and done. I ordered it from ETD Motors. Looks the same as the other system first offered. My car is bone stock except for a K&N Typhoon intake. I'll let you all know about the quality and fitment and can hopefully upload some pics. My buddy owns a shop, so I'll be doing the install personally.

Archived