LegacyGT.com

Nitto Invo Anyone?

GTLTDGOLFR

their first priority is appearance ......... fruitcakes.

From my couple of months around here is seems like appearance and performance are the two reason members here modify their cars. Nitto tires generally offer good performance for the buck; hence my question..

Geez the internet attracts a lot of nasty negativity..

From my couple of months around here is seems like appearance and performance are the two reason members here modify their cars...

Though that may be the case, A tire should be bought onl for performance reasons. id rather have a ugly tire tread that gripped properly, rather than a worse performing tire that looked cool. After all your car wont look too good in a ditch due to your tires loosing grip all because you decided to compromise on somthing as important as tires.

Though that may be the case, A tire should be bought onl [sic] for performance reasons. id rather have a ugly tire tread that gripped properly, rather than a worse performing tire that looked cool. After all your car wont look too good in a ditch due to your tires loosing grip all because you decided to compromise on somthing as important as tires.

If I was going to buy a tire for looks only, would I post on a forum if anybody has any experience with the tire? No. I'd just go out and buy it, wouldn't I?

There must be a bug going around or something.... I'm sticking to bottled water for a while and washing my hands often....

Your right, I'll def. give them a look the Azenis are about 30 more per tire. Shoot I paid 24 more per tire for TR-1's & I got a great deal.......

Just looked @ them again, 260 treadwear.......:(

If they were 180:)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

You must love B'stone RE92. UTQG is 160.

Krzys

Quick note the UTQG is pretty meaningless between tire makers. Not comparable. Its a relative number between a given maker's tires only. Even then its questionable.

Right.....:rolleyes:

Had those tires on my car less than 100miles:lol::lol:

160-200treadwear is what I usually like for a "commuting" tire....The wagon is riding on RA-1's right now....40 treadwear:):)

friggin Florida weather :mad:

Your right, I'll def. give them a look the Azenis are about 30 more per tire. Shoot I paid 24 more per tire for TR-1's & I got a great deal.......

Just looked @ them again, 260 treadwear.......:(

If they were 180:)

You should not be cross shopping the Nitto Invo and the Falken RT615. They are completely different tires... not even close to the same intended purpose. The Invo is more of a cruiser tire. Quiet, comfortable while offering reasonable performance and treadlife. The RT615 is a pure performance tire. Grip, response and everything else be damned. They are not quiet, they are not particularly comfortable and they are not intended to last till the next ice age.

The only thing those 2 tires have in common is they come in the same size, cost approximately the same amount of money are black, round and made of rubber!:lol:

You should not be cross shopping the Nitto Invo and the Falken RT615. They are completely different tires... not even close to the same intended purpose. The Invo is more of a cruiser tire. Quiet, comfortable while offering reasonable performance and treadlife. The RT615 is a pure performance tire. Grip, response and everything else be damned. They are not quiet, they are not particularly comfortable and they are not intended to last till the next ice age.

The only thing those 2 tires have in common is they come in the same size, cost approximately the same amount of money are black, round and made of rubber!:lol:

Is there anyplace you know where there are user reviews of the Invo? Google search turns up nada.

Is there anyplace you know where there are user reviews of the Invo? Google search turns up nada.

Not a great number of reviews yet, but here ya go: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/readReviewsTire.do?pagerOffset=&typ=Passenger%252FPerformance&tp=Passenger%2FPerformance&mf=Nitto&ra=sortProdCatsBrndTire.do&tc=NITHZ0

• 6 months later...

Revive theeeeeee..............

Well I really need a good rain tire & I am back in the market again. Anyone on the board pick a set of these up yet??

These are def. not going to be a track day tire but a every day performer.

I was very happy with the T1R & may go back to them, they were noticeably better than my GS-D3's in the dry.

Always like to try out new tire designs & these get fairly good reviews on the seller's site.

http://www.discounttire.com/product/tires/nithz0.ang.jpg

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived