LegacyGT.com

What do you have on your wagon?

nsd

I have the Sp2 and just got finished isntalling it tonight. Fit and finish are perfect. Tips aren't that bad compared to the others I have seen on Wagons. I think it is the best bang for the buck. Especially if you can get it at the high $500 price range. I thought I did good by getting it for $660 shipped. It is not too loud nor too quiet.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prior price was quoted wrong, sorry!

Well, I just got off the phone and they can do $635.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Still a great deal!

That is an awesome deal. You guys better jump all over this deal. I searched high and low and the best I could find was $660 shipped.

Anyone ordered so far?

I'm asking Santa Claus for mine, hopping it will arrive early!

Ordered mine this morning. I think I was the 4th one to order from the group buy. They didn't have anymore in stock so it will take an extra 3 or 4 days. Should have it before Christmas!

Thanks for organizing the group buy!

• 4 weeks later...
Lemme see some pics!!!

Here we go. Mine got in later than expected, probably due to the back-to-back-to-back snow storms in Denver. Finally got it installed. Very similar to PhilT's pictures on the first page.

My mechanic commented that the fit was "OK". He said he had to force it a little in some areas. I don't really have more details.

The sound is pretty darn nice. Very good in the city, hard to hear on cruise control between 50 and 80. Not sure what the "official" definition of droning is but there is a very low range sound on the highway. You can't really hear it much, it's more like you can feel it. Like low bass from a big subwoofer. It doesn't bother me too much so far but I haven't done more than 1/2 hour highway stretches.

Looks I think I'll get used to. Looks a little big right now. Looks like the bumper was made for this much though. I always felt that the stock looked lost in those big bumper holes...

As for the wife test, she hasn't been in the car yet. She is making quite a bit of fun of me though. Keeps calling me an 18 year old boy racer. She points to kids racing their Civics and WRX down the street. Oh well, I give her a hard time too when she wastes money to have strangers cut and paint her toe nails.

Now, if this thing quiets down a little, I'll consider a down pipe. Any suggestion anybody?

rear.jpg.fc84e50ffca64668cb908a7dd5ac0531.jpg

angle.jpg.9fd46f676069066058e8479427d3f7ae.jpg

Boy it's hard to find something that fits the wagon! SPT don't make it; Borla don't make it; Fujisubo seems too short; Autospeed has fit problems, etc...

I've had a hard time finding pics of US wagons with any aftermarket exhaust. Has anybody had a good experience and is happy with an aftermarket system for the wagon?

Thanks!

What's the word on Autospeed? Do they still have fit problems??? Are they retooling???

As for the wife test, she hasn't been in the car yet. She is making quite a bit of fun of me though. Keeps calling me an 18 year old boy racer. She points to kids racing their Civics and WRX down the street.

to her credit...my neighbor has a civic hatch with the same exhaust :lol:

Archived