LegacyGT.com

What do you have on your wagon?

nsd

Prior price was quoted wrong, sorry!

Well, I just got off the phone and they can do $635.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Still a great deal!

Wow what a deal!! That's 30% off the list price. Titan really knows how to control the market...!!

Sp2 Ftw

Magic's got the best SP2 Exhaust cus they were touched by the hands of SP :lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you order from? Most places seem to be out of stock.

Titan. Remember, it's something that is not rearly stocked. They ordered from GReddy so they should call me this week to pick it up or install it there.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone in the York/Harrisburg PA area that has done a cat back exhaust on a wagon? I would like to hear what an Sp2 sounds like before buying...

Also, has anyone adapted a SPT sedan exhaust to the wagon? I have heard of one person but not sure what modifications it required.

• 1 month later...
Is there anyone in the York/Harrisburg PA area that has done a cat back exhaust on a wagon? I would like to hear what an Sp2 sounds like before buying...

Also, has anyone adapted a SPT sedan exhaust to the wagon? I have heard of one person but not sure what modifications it required.

It fits fine, no modifications. Tips are exactly the length of stock wagon mufflers, so it's tucked the same way stock is.

Any droning at highway speeds unclemat??

I don't have it. I just measured tip length and it's same as oem wagon tips. turbo2nr has it on his wagon, there are pics/review posted somewhere.

My SP2 FINALLY made it into Titan after a nationwide backorder. Will pick up tomorrow.

There are rumors of discontinuing it so get yours now before it's to late.

Pics to follow.

Anyone know of any good west coast distributors for the SP2?

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Yeah, would like to know that, too.... although the greddy looks too bad ass for me... would change tips to something more low-key.

Here is froggert's car:

http://www.froggert.com/pictures/wagon/images/IMG_0076.jpg

I need to find a way to lower then a bit. It looks like it's about to touch tip w/wxhaust.

After having to keep the revs under 4k for the past 6 weeks & boost under 5psi you are dead on

Going out to some of the old mine roads for some tuned SZ55 fun this weekend

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived