LegacyGT.com

What do you have on your wagon?

nsd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, would like to know that, too.... although the greddy looks too bad ass for me... would change tips to something more low-key.

Here is froggert's car:

http://www.froggert.com/pictures/wagon/images/IMG_0076.jpg

Got to love my wife...I sent her pictures of the SPT and Greddy cans from the back and asked her opnion (without any prompting). She likes the Greddy. :D

Yeah, would like to know that, too.... although the greddy looks too bad ass for me... would change tips to something more low-key.

Got to love my wife...I sent her pictures of the SPT and Greddy cans from the back and asked her opnion (without any prompting). She likes the Greddy. :D

You really get used to it. Not only it seems more quiet after a few weeks but the cans just look normal now. Many of the pictures you see are from ground level so they look very big. In reality, you never look at the back of your car from 2 inches off the ground!

I'm even thinking of doing a down pipe to get a little more sound out of it...

No regrets at all so far.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, call 407-447-5654 and ask for Brad. He'll hook ya all up. I'm in too!!!

Also, if you are local and want to pick up, it's the same price and he'll include the tax. awesome!

I heard and saw the exhaust today in person (courtesy of froggert). I like it, I'll be getting it soon :wub:

Tooooooooold yaaaaa! :p

:icon_cool So did Magic... but it's not like hearing in person.

The tips are bit too big for me, however.... my wife said "they look cool" ! :wub:

Here is froggert's car:

http://www.froggert.com/pictures/wagon/images/IMG_0076.jpg

I like that tight hitch. Does anyone know what hitch that one is?

Cheers,

Mike

I got a custom TBE setup on my car. I have a Curcial shorty, they 3"mandrel bent all stainless steel pipe,TIG welded, 3" hi flow cat, 3" Borla XR1 as a resanator, and y to 2 2.25" magnaflow mufflers, and magnaflow tips. Sounds great . No dronning. On highway just a slight distant rumble.

175442(1).thumb.JPG.bbb726e02d824b13b1da716907b45432.JPG

175833(1).thumb.JPG.c33abddac98de1b6f9e1757024c75435.JPG

175849(1).thumb.JPG.7b2aa1d00c03614c774abec5beb7be12.JPG

180349(1).thumb.JPG.d05d164c070ec0ab8a6ceb23bbf7a18d.JPG

180940(1).thumb.JPG.4367da96be1b3a45f7de3abee16fe945.JPG

181101(1).thumb.JPG.26c2ddd691e1ae548534e0dd08d2dc41.JPG

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I got a custom TBE setup on my car. I have a Curcial shorty, they 3"mandrel bent all stainless steel pipe,TIG welded, 3" hi flow cat, 3" Borla XR1 as a resanator, and y to 2 2.25" magnaflow mufflers, and magnaflow tips. Sounds great . No dronning. On highway just a slight distant rumble.

Do you have ground clearance problems? Like over railroad tracks?

^Yes and no. I have H-tech springs so my car is lower. Only problem I have is on really big speed bumps or steep driveways the rear flange by the rear end barely touches.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived