LegacyGT.com

NO TIME TO WAIT GIALLA!! ..Finished MY LED project !!

power_getter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Nice job. It is like you reached in my head and grabbed my it out of there. I had thought of that a while ago, but I am such a chicken sh!t that I don't want to do this to them. And you even did them to the JDM tails, now that takes balls. Only change I would make for the USDM tales would to cut the lense for the turn signals to make them amber or clear, but that would need to take some mad dremel skills.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump from the dead.

Power getter - How did you wire the leds on the LED array to change brightness between running light and brake light? Did you run a resistor on the running light power wire to dim them down?

I've made some assumptions that you wired the running light power wire with a resistor setup and the brake power wire together on the single power wire on the LED array. Or did you put the running light ground wire with a resistor setup and the brake ground wire together on the ground wire on the LED array.

Some insight would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump from the dead.

Power getter - How did you wire the leds on the LED array to change brightness between running light and brake light? Did you run a resistor on the running light power wire to dim them down?

I've made some assumptions that you wired the running light power wire with a resistor setup and the brake power wire together on the single power wire on the LED array. Or did you put the running light ground wire with a resistor setup and the brake ground wire together on the ground wire on the LED array.

Some insight would be great.

This is the LED strip :

http://www.customdynamics.com/flex_led_array.htm

go down on the same page for more info about dual intensity wire

• 2 months later...

Archived