LegacyGT.com

Midnight Meet 3: ~LONG BEACH~

Legacy_Otaku

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to go see Lionel Richie(for the wife) at the Kodak center tonight. He's one more picture for Merv.:lol: All of my post I use mine DMC-FZ20.

104303(2).thumb.JPG.433ff2dc8b60bfcf6e6f516ce953cb18.JPG

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Went out today and took a couple pictures with my new hardware. Just getting used to the camera. The zoom on this camera is SICK, enjoy. The pictures were shot at about a +100yd distance. Also playing with the Macro mode...Dang...so much to learn!!

Enjoy!

Hey Merv,

That's Hot! :) Seriously, that's pretty sweet man! Can't wait to see what your camera does on all our Legacies tonight! :icon_cool

1. Legacy_Otaku (Ken)

2. ghibli99 (Mike)

3. axis008 (Ben)

4. MannyLegacy (Manny)

5. Reza (If I get off work ontime)

6. BOXRPWR (Kevin)

7. SnoDork (merv) I got some new Camera Hardware!!!

8. Urfsin (Dave)

Ok, I just got back from the land of baby "Dubbya" Bush for thanksgiving with my wife's family and saw this post. STOKED!! I am there. The funny thing is that I am moving to the LBC tomorrow!!! My wife and I have been living in a tiny apt. in Santa Monica and we finally scratched together enough coin to buy a place. So I have to meet up with you guys in my new 'hood. I will also bring my camera (20D), lenses and tripod and hope to get some cool shots. I really blew it last time I tried to get pics of my OBXT. I was drunk and stoned and they did not come out in focus even though I thought they were at the time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have to wash my car. See you guys there.

Hey Dave,

Cool! Hope to see you make it out tonight :).

And congrats on your new place! Party at Urfsin's place after the Legacy Meet! Woo Hoo! :spin::icon_eek::icon_wink (j/p)

See you tonight~

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sick right now (not food-related, just have a fever and a nasty sore throat), but I will be there tonight. Probably won't last too long, but I'll say hi and take some pictures to post up later. Don't shake my hand if you know what's good for you. ;)

One thing I completely forgot about is that coastal locations at night = major dew/condensation on the cars, even during the dry months. If anyone was out last night around 8-10PM, cars were covered with a thick layer, making for some pretty crappy shooting conditions. Anyway, hopefully there isn't as much moisture in the air tonight, but either way, the shutter will be a snapping. :)

See you guys in a few hours. Don't waste time taking pictures of my car... it hasn't been washed in about a month! Heh, heh.

-Mike

One thing I completely forgot about is that coastal locations at night = major dew/condensation on the cars. Anyway, hopefully there isn't as much moisture in the air tonight, but either way, the shutter will be a snapping. :)

-Mike

Hope you're feeling better tonight Mike! :)

Ehh, well the Wet Factor works just fine on hot chicks photos, we'll manage somehow ;). LOL.

If there is some condensation, we'll go with a "Midnight Tropical Rainforest" motif! :p:lol:

Hey Reza,

From what I gather:

1. Legacy_Otaku (Ken)

2. ghibli99 (Mike)

3. axis008 (Ben)

4. MannyLegacy (Manny)

5. Reza (If I get off work ontime)

6. BOXRPWR (Kevin)

7. SnoDork (merv) I got some new Camera Hardware!!!

8. Urfsin (Dave)

9. Hanger (Michael) (maybe)

10. Doctorchu (maybe)

11. Jaymesbry (maybe)

Plus 1-2 more possibles.

Archived