LegacyGT.com

Midnight Meet 3: ~LONG BEACH~

Legacy_Otaku

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey James...I'll be comig from HB, i'll be taking PCH in then along 2nd, then ocean blvd...then a left on shoreline...AND THEN?!?

then make a left on shorline village dr. LOL its like the only left you can make i think.

OKAY people write someones number down from this thread.. hah this might be a little confusing!

^^^ You're forgiven, since your avatar is hot.

Good meet tonight, fellas. I'm wide awake right now since I only had daytime cold meds, so I'm feeling a slight 'buzz' right now. I'm going to post up some pics a little later, so watch for those. Might make a thread in the gallery section, too. Anyway, hope the rest of the evening went well, and I'll see you fools soon. :)

Nice meeting you guys and seeing the oldskoolers, too. Next time I'll wash my car so I can join the photo lineup as well.

The plague monkey,

-Mike

Nice meeting everyone! Had to leave right when we switched locations since Shiro had to get back home. Went through my pictures and only got a few good shots. Will upload them later. Tons of blurry ones :(. Oh well. Until next time...
-ben

Hey All,

Great turnout! Nice seeing old faces and new ones! :) The weather was great (no fog), and the Shoreline Parking Lot was a great Picture Gallery setup! Nice bright lights, and we weren't bothered by anyone.

Merv, bring your dog next time! :lol:

Hanger, boo! Next time you gotta show up ;) (same for Doctorchu).

Can't wait to see all the pix by our Team Subaru Cameramen :).

Peace,

Ken

Thread started:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=875503

...and here's one for the locals:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/mmotoda/20061124midnight11.jpg

:D

-Mike

LOLOL! Our best pic of the night! :icon_mrgr

Mike, why didn't you include Teh L3g3ndary JDM Pos3 in our Legacy Photo main thread? ;):lol:

For those that didn't make it, what you see here is Snodork, the forefather and founder of "The Legendary JDM Pose", please make note. :p

Archived