LegacyGT.com

Midnight Meet 3: ~LONG BEACH~

Legacy_Otaku

Hey All,

It's been too long! Let's try a small Midnight Meet (#3) this weekend at a new location:

When: This Friday, November 24, 10:00 p.m.

Where: Shoreline Village (Long Beach)

429 Shoreline Village Dr # P

Long Beach, CA 90802

(562) 435-2668

www.shorelinevillage.com

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&hs=0jZ&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=shoreline+village&near=Long+Beach,+CA&cid=0,0,11258890356855340443&ll=33.760155,-118.189475&spn=0,.02&sa=X&oi=local&ct=image

* Let's meet in the back corner of the Parking Lot. *

It's a beautiful Pacific Ocean setting with Yachts / Boats and the water on one side, and pretty Downtown Long Beach / Lights on the other side.

This will be Ghibli99 (Mike)'s farewell, before he moves to AZ! (And I think Rigo's leaving pretty soon also :()

It's Thanksgiving weekend, so some of you may be out of town, but for those that can make it, great! :)

Please Copy&Paste and add your name if you can go!

1. Legacy_Otaku (Ken)

Peace~

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some cars to practice on w/ the new camera/lenses, so it'd be great if you guys could make it! I should hopefully have a more sturdy tripod by then, and possibly a portable light. If not, I pray the lighting is sufficient there (which it sounds like it is, based on what Ken's told me).

-Mike

haha, can i bring my Dog? Could you shoot my X-mas card with my LGT and My Dog! haha!!!

If you really want to, I would love to do this during the day. If you can make it on Sunday between 3 and 4, we can take some nice magic hour shots of your dog at the school down the street. Will he be wearing a Santa hat? :D

-Mike

i'll give it a shot...but don't know if i'll still be in a turkey Ko-mah!

Merv,

No excuse! Besides, you want to have your sexy Wagon photo'd by Mike's new Uber Camera of Doom! ;) (and hopefully Reza will be there also for a double-dosage of Photo Master Madness :))

Archived