LegacyGT.com

Want to out-muscle a Bugatti Veyron?

Dear god thats gotta give wood ...........:eek:

wood hell that is cause to shit your pants. modern superbike is what 4 lbs/hp? C6 Z06 Vette about 6.3 lbs/hp. thats not a car thats a weapon at 2lb/hp :eek: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Too much.

A 12-inch deck height on that engine??? damn.

Some army tanks have less engine.

Good for trivia reasons to know that someone did it. I am not sure I would even want one.

Fiberglass does not absorb force when being wrapped around a tree, and you'd have all that engine in your lap...

I'd rather have a McLaren F1, or Koeniggsegg CCX. Less power, but better packages. the Bugatti is committe-thinked to death. this Cobra-replica is just "so I can say I did it"...

I can't imagine that this cobra-replica, with an engine that large, wouldn't drain a small oil-feild in an outing... How is a 427 with modern fuel injection not enough? it was already one of the fastest cars in history as a 427 Cobra, even with a carb. DO you really need your scalp ripped off by a 200+ mph slipstream? This isn't a Cobra Daytona Coupe, after all... That windsheild is not that robust...

The bugatti is big, lumpy looking, and seems to not understand whether it is a long distance GT car, or a land-speed-record car. Who does both of those at the same time?

for ultimate performance, go with a near-race-car, like an Enzo, Carrera GT, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda, Koeniggsegg CCX, etc...

For GT long distance, why would one need more than a DB9 or Ferrari V12 and leather, and climate control. Or a Maybach, Quattroporte, AM Rapide, or something with even more interior room... Even Bugatti's little sisters, the Bentleys.

It just seems to me that the Bugatti is another "so we can say we did it" kind of car. I don't decry it's existence, I just question it's role, along with the likes of the VW Luxury car, the Phaeton. A vehicle without a real role to play. Although the Bugatti obviously serves the status symbol role much more than a VW badged luxury car that is made redundant by the Audi A8, which already has a name for itself.

I am just saying... if Elizabeth Hurley gave me seven wishes... The Bugatti Veyron would not necessarily be the car I would be driving in leu of having my soul. This Cobra replica definitely would be off the front page of the list. Much lower.

Archived