LegacyGT.com

Who is ready for the boarding/skiing season??

super.duper.BL6

I've already got my car raised up a bit, got my rack, boards, and gear. All I gotta do is hot wax the board, sharpen & detune the edges, and perform the same for my buddies boards.

Season opens up this weekend (weather permitting) at most resorts. It has dumped a few inches so far, and hopefully it'll keep going. Anyone headed up opening weekend??

I've already got my car raised up a bit, got my rack, boards, and gear. All I gotta do is hot wax the board, sharpen & detune the edges, and perform the same for my buddies boards.

Season opens up this weekend (weather permitting) at most resorts. It has dumped a few inches so far, and hopefully it'll keep going. Anyone headed up opening weekend??

We wish we were heading to Whistler now; going in Jan. Some lucky buggers in our ski patrol crew are heading up now though.

Im hoping this balmy weather in CT will come to an abrupt end now that the leaves are off and bring some nice base snow to northern Vermont, been waiting for a good chance to get all 4 wheels in full use again.

I've been four times already, whats the hold up over there in Cali. where do you guys ride normally. Oh I'm in CO.

It's called El Nino. That little bastard is keeping all of the good moisture from out of the Sierras and the mountains in Southern California. Hell, it was in the mid 80's today. I have a sickening feeling that my Mammoth season pass isn't going to pay for itself this year.

Yeah, stupid El Nino.

It is making the winter much nicer for those that live here, but I also like to play here (much like a lot of you), and the warm winter is making this season suck.

Its been windier then all hell up here recently, but only one storm, and it barely dropped anything in the mountains.

Crap, no skiers here? Ah well, skiers are lame anyways, they all suck.

The rack never leaves my car, MTB all spring/summer/fall. The two planks get a end-of-the-year service so that I don't have to do it when the snow drops again.................. if it drops. Gotta love Cali. It'll probably be like last year, not dump until Feb., then dump for two months straight and give me seasonal affective disorder (S.A.D.).

Just to clear things up, I am a skier. I think both skiers and snowboarders suck, I want the mountain to myself. Less people to make retarded double left hand turns in front of me while I'm coming down the hill at 40+. :icon_mrgr

Drool on this for the next couple of days...we are about to get dumped on:icon_mrgr

Central Oregon sucks for skiers and snowboarders, you don't want to ride here.

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mosaic_640x480c/SIR/inmaSIROR_.gif

Archived