LegacyGT.com

Any Details About The '08 'refresh'?

stevehecht

This particular forum is for discussing news and rumours about future developments for the Legacy. That's what I was doing. Next time...mind your own business.

welcome to the forum. btw there are alot knowledgeable people on this forum you need to learn some manners if you expect them to help. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

This particular forum is for discussing news and rumours about future developments for the Legacy. That's what I was doing. Next time...mind your own business.

Battle of the NOOB. :lol:

On a more helpful note, I did a google image search for 08 legacy a while back and found some spyshots of deathvalley (?). I'm guessing it was the JDM Euro 08 model. Thing had a massive scoop Sti style or larger. The article noted some speculations, particularly the twin turbo flat six.

SOA HINT Make this engine a reality and dominate the market HINT SOA

I always wonder where we can spy our next engines. I think JDM and Euro ones are always smaller ie 2.0 GT

You'd think a guy who joined a year ago would have seen the Home Page by now....:lol::rtfm:

Try learning how to read before you start rolling on the floor next time. I joined this forum 11/01/06, not 11/01/05. Big mistake.

Does "M" stand for masturbating, by the way?

No no no... reading pawns YOU! :lol: He was responding to the gentleman directly above him. If you clicked said gentleman's profile, you would see. If you read said interchange, you would know. And if you knew how to take a noob initiation, you wouldn't be so sensitive. :p

Yeah, so, it is kinda like a frat around here. We do give people a hard time about searching. But if you had one ounce of humor in you, you'd get over it, roll with the punches, and have some DAMN FUN! :lol: Otherwise... STFU! ;):D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

No no no... reading pawns YOU! :lol: He was responding to the gentleman directly above him. If you clicked said gentleman's profile, you would see. If you read said interchange, you would know. And if you knew how to take a noob initiation, you wouldn't be so sensitive. :p

Maybe it's the case of Corona talking but I found this hilarious. Kudos to SteveXYZ for the contribution.

Battle of the NOOB. :lol:

On a more helpful note, I did a google image search for 08 legacy a while back and found some spyshots of deathvalley (?). I'm guessing it was the JDM Euro 08 model. Thing had a massive scoop Sti style or larger. The article noted some speculations, particularly the twin turbo flat six.

SOA HINT Make this engine a reality and dominate the market HINT SOA

I always wonder where we can spy our next engines. I think JDM and Euro ones are always smaller ie 2.0 GT

I tought it was the STI engine being tested in the GT body since the '08 STI will share the same suspension set-up.

Archived