Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys I am a central fl native but the Navy has me elsewhere. I am in town for a little over a week and wondering if there are any meets or anything in the area.

E. colonial drive in and Toll road 408 next to a sonic's in Orlando.

Every Wednesday at 9pm. Most of them are wrx and sti, but really cool people.

Just a few more months left in Orlando for me.. I got one thing that I know of for sale.. OEM struts/springs, unknown mileage. My car just passed 102k.

I'm not sure what to ask... since I don't know the mileage on them.. I'm asking $100 for all 4. These came off a sedan, and none of them are blown. I was going to keep them as a spare, but since I'm moving and I'm not going to pull a trailer, I need to get rid of these before I move.

I can't take pics of them at the moment either since they're in a garage and I'm nowhere near them :(

I'm more on the water, lol. I never actually go as far into Tampa but I'm just about on the boarder, in largo. You on any of the other forums? Because I'm talking to a couple people.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Too bad you aren't parting out. I would have gotten the top hats (f/r) and nuts and washers. Have a set of aftermarket springs/shocks coming in.

I doubt I'll have any takers.. especially since I'm not there to sell them. How much would you be wanting to spend on those? If I don't sell them, I'll just give them to a dude across the street who recycles metals. He took my stock CBE and pipe off of me.

Is it worth the drive? I'm in Ocoee, so we're on opposite sides of town. Unless you want to meet half way. Would you be willing to take everything from me and trash what you don't need? And you know I won't be in Orlando until either the 3rd or 4th week of April right? LOL

Nah not really in the Tampa area, I come from up North so I don't really know my way around. I tried the CCC thing before and it was all pricks

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Gotta find the right group. St Pete to tampa equals 275 north. thats it lol

• 2 weeks later...