LegacyGT.com

Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

^^^ I missed this years event, but I have every intention of going next year. Work schedule should be a little more relaxed. Also gives me 6 months to do some mods to the car. My buddies Bday is the 14th and he as '12 WRX Limited, and my uncle has a STi. Plus a few STi's in my neighborhood, I'll probably need to get to know them first, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get on the facebook page and see who is doing meet ups to drive in together and join a group. I would bet Mastro Subaru is probably sponsoring one, if not there is usually one in Lakeland at Cannon Subaru. That would be the wrong direction for me so I will probably see if there is a meetup on the way there from my place.

Relocated to a new job over here in the space coast, Cape Canaveral area working for SpaceX. Looking to meet new people involved in the LGT community. All I do is work and work a lot. But I've got a 08 Spec B that is do for a timing belt and it's begging for BremBos. Anyways Hi Flordia.

Relocated to a new job over here in the space coast, Cape Canaveral area working for SpaceX. Looking to meet new people involved in the LGT community. All I do is work and work a lot. But I've got a 08 Spec B that is do for a timing belt and it's begging for BremBos. Anyways Hi Flordia.

I just moved into the Titusville area not long ago, working at the hospital. I got the most of the tools for your t-belt if you want to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today on I-95 around mm 115 St Lucie county around 4:00 pm I had the most unreal experience for Florida.

Side by side three lanes across a WRX left lane, a Crosstrek center lane, my Legacy right lane and a BRZ behind the WRX. This side by side lasted about 15 To 20 seconds as the heavy traffic forced me back.

Totally unreal

Today on I-95 around mm 115 St Lucie county around 4:00 pm I had the most unreal experience for Florida.

Side by side three lanes across a WRX left lane, a Crosstrek center lane, my Legacy right lane and a BRZ behind the WRX. This side by side lasted about 15 To 20 seconds as the heavy traffic forced me back.

Totally unreal

Its all part of Subaru global takeover! Well, maybe just USA

That's an unusual sight indeed. I'm always lookin out for Subies down here in Miami. I find a lot of new-riding WRX bros have no clue or just don't care what an LGT wagon is...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I brought my Subaru to Wales Garage, Ben provided an honest repair cost substantially less than the dealership. The vehicle was fixed right the first time. I was able to pick up the vehicle the same day. If you want your car to last bring it to Wales Garage ben’s team truly cares about the people and vehicles they repair. I had multiple repairs needed. I.E Turbo, axle shaft. All the parts they used were quality and had zero issue. Stop getting ripped off at the dealership and bring your car to Ben @ Wales Garage! Phone- (954) 763-5506

Address: 2916 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316