LegacyGT.com

How much power can 5eats handle?

automaticsti

I really think some people were either playing games or didn't/couldn't understand the parameters for that poll. In other words, it don't mean shit. It's a shame, too, because it would've been a great way to track issues with the 5EAT.

Anyway, FWIW, I'm only aware of one failure, that the launching incident reported in this thread.

And that fact that no one who reported transmission failure could explain in detail what happened to thier car or they never replyed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got 25000 miles on my 05 auto running stage II with TMIC, I break tq to 3000 rpm every so often (light to light drag) and no issues. If it's cold out it will light up all four for 20 yards or so. I don't do it very often though. Never over come the breaks though?:icon_bigg

I've got 25000 miles on my 05 auto running stage II with TMIC, I break tq to 3000 rpm every so often (light to light drag) and no issues. If it's cold out it will light up all four for 20 yards or so. I don't do it very often though. Never over come the breaks though?:icon_bigg

aftermarket tmic?

Archived