LegacyGT.com

My New Spec B!

I'm a hockey fan so I particularly like the NHL play by play stations and the text feature (for music the artist and song title), but for hockey the teams and current score - that's sweet.

If you get a chance, can you take a photo of the radio with the XM artist/song title displayed? I'm curious as to how it looks.

I guess I'm refering to the total integrated package.

I understand. The worst nav unit I've experienced so far is in my father's '05 Mercedes CLK55. It doesn't really show street names, and you have to use a round knob to access/input everything. Such a PITA...

-Mike-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Sube NAV outlines parks/golf courses, etc.

I am very familiar with the Honda/Acura NAV and I would be curious to see if there is anyone out there that has used both and how they compare. The Honda NAV is great, touch screen, voice activated (Find nearest restaurant, etc) and has great detail.

Snapped this photo in my car, is this that homelink thing youre talking about?

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/729/photo0104tc8.jpg

No, the homelink is a small button on the lower left side of the mirror. You have to program it to operate whatever device (usually your garage door opener).

If you get a chance, can you take a photo of the radio with the XM artist/song title displayed? I'm curious as to how it looks.

-Mike-

When I get chance- probably sometime this weekend I'll post a pic. You have to toggle between artist or song title being displayed - it doesn't show both at the same time.

is this that homelink thing youre talking about?

A few of the buttons on the bottom of the rearview mirror is the HomeLink feature;

subaru-homelink-mirror.jpg

Like it was said previously, you can program them to open garage doors, gates, etc.

-Mike-

Archived