LegacyGT.com

Has anyone here tried this with a sub?

itsme

In my '04 WRX wagon I add a SUB. I took everything out but left the spare(some people for get you need that:icon_wink ) I made a false floor out of 3/4" MDF and mounted a 10" fosgate. I made it so the sub basket would fit right inside the spare. It sounded good and added alot of bass. I ran it of the factory sub plug. I was thinking of doing that with my LgT wagon. I might have to move the jack but it seems to be more room then my WRX. I traded in the WXR but kept the speaker and amp and it only cost me $40 to get the floor made. As you can see in the picture I found a really strong speaker grill so I could still carry so in my car not for looks. Let me know what you think and has anyone tried this.

173353.JPG.ba8c33dfa3b54a149760e7eb223762dd.JPG

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Oh. There is no way to do it without having the speaker visible?

You could and I'm pretty sure it has been done but you would most likely lose the spare tire. Search for posts by 16psibrick. He does a lot of installs like this but I'm not sure if he has done any totaly stealth lgt installs or not.

Tons can be done with the Legacy trunk.

it all depends on what what you want. Do you want to keep the spare? Keep the divider/ storage tray?

Talk to an experienced installer in your town. They'll tell you what al your options are. All it takes is money. After that, practically anything can be done...

Archived