LegacyGT.com

Get Well Soon Brother Legasee!!!

Hanger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to my tall-azz Legacy homie Michael for doing this thread!:icon_bigg

Hi everyone.....(all my lovin' beeyaches, I'm back:icon_bigg )...ONE HUGE shout out for all of you who have been so kind with your prayers and all. THANK YOU :) . Thanks to those who got together and visited me at the Methodist hospital. THANK YOU :lol:. Man I miss you hoes so much. I am soo glad to be back!

I was admitted to ER on Sunday nite after waiting for about 4 hours IN the ER..but I got in finally. It turns out that I had GI tract bleeding, in easier terms for us folks to understand, it's bleeding of the stomach/intestine area. I had dark stool and was pale as snow and had dizziness for a few days...I needed some 2 pints of someone elses blood, and an endoscopy (a hose stuck into my throad and down to the stomach/intestines to see and repair the bleeding at the same time. For those who've seen me know that I'm not a big guy, I'm about 5'4" weighing a little over 120lbs. Donating blood can be a lifesaver, and now that I can donate blood (some weight limit is needed to donate), I will:).

Can't thank you fellas here at legacygt.com enough....holla'in back at cha'll!!:icon_bigg

"I'm back beeeeeyachesss!!":icon_bigg ...let my whorin continue!

edit--pics of the nice flowers and mags to keep my azz busy while I couldn't post :icon_bigg

01.thumb.JPG.3570df539c8cd20f3460b955f0c8633c.JPG

In Taiwan now...:spin:

You could of left off the part about"Dark stool":eek: . Plus, if your going to talk about "dark stool"

:needpics:

Good to hear you are better.:icon_wink

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Glad your feeling better sean.

As for donating blood, yes, everyone who is able should do it. It doesn't hurt and really helps. I have been donating since I was 16 (got to spread the goodness of type O blood)

I needed some 2 pints of someone elses blood, and an endoscopy (a hose stuck into my throat and down to the stomach/intestines to see and repair the bleeding at the same time.

Are you sure it didn't went up your "Other End"?

hey... you were under the influence of drugs and all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad You're Back!!!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived