LegacyGT.com

Get Well Soon Brother Legasee!!!

Hanger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you sure it didn't went up your "Other End"?

hey... you were under the influence of drugs and all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad You're Back!!!

I was relieved to hear the doc say UPPER GI tract endoscopy :icon_bigg:woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: , but if it was LOWER, then u guys will be hearing from me!!! haha

Na, wished I had some seducers (no Hanger, I ain't talking about nudie bars, ...yet :lol:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Wow, I just met Manny while driving down Harbor BLvd in GG last week. Glad to hear you are OK. By the way I know someone who has a custom single magnaflow catback if you are interested:-)

:orly:

Hmmmmm, where at?? What time of day?? I'm having a hard time remembering?? Was I drunk?? :lol:

:munch:

My bad, It was Legasee, not Manny.

yes...twas me...I am still out of it....but I remembered how your exhaust sounded, loud and clear :icon_bigg .....I can't get it now.....

But if someone wants a custom fab catback with single magnaflow muffler and single tipped (right?), then this is an awesome sounding one :)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

yes...twas me...I am still out of it....but I remembered how your exhaust sounded, loud and clear :icon_bigg .....I can't get it now.....

But if someone wants a custom fab catback with single magnaflow muffler and single tipped (right?), then this is an awesome sounding one :)

That's exactly what I got on my Wagon. And YES, it sounds WICKED :icon_twis

:munch:

Archived