LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're planning another meet. Sunday May 20th at 1PM at the parking lot next to First Heritage Credit Union and the Firemens Annex. We can all hang out, talk about our rides, pictures and have an all round good time. If we have enough interest, possibly take a cruise up to the PA Grand Canyon. Invite everyone you know who's into Subies. Let's have a good time. Hope to see you there.

Hour north of the Burgh in Greenville.

My GF is from Greenville( lives in the burgh now). I'm up there all the time.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• 2 weeks later...

well it was probably my brother when he still had his black 18s on. hes an idiot.. you should have destroyed him haha

thanks, they didnt come out as nice as the first time but they're good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Three legacies here, a 2010 Legacy 2.5i, a 2005 Legacy 2.5i, and a 2006 GT, with a possible blown turbo.

I live in Berwick (By Bloomsburg), does anyone know of a good mechanic who deals almost exclusively in Subaru cars? Thanks!

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

FlatFour Specialties in Mertztown is highly recommended. I haven't personally had work done on my car yet there, but that's only because I haven't needed to. They're in Mertztown PA, which is, according to Google Maps, about an hour and a half away from you, but if you check into them, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anything negative about them. It may well be worth the trip.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Flatfour-Specialties/100003023328491

Lehigh Valley Subaru Enthusiasts http://alturl.com/o4org

Because Station Wagon

FlatFour Specialties in Mertztown is highly recommended.

Thanks, that answers one of the questions I was going to ask! Although I'm still open to finding someone down here in Lancaster County, or maybe Harrisburg or York.

Anyway, I just picked up the car Wednesday and I'm looking into turbo issues already, so I've got my work cut out for me.

Got a spare turbo? :D

In all seriousness, I can use as much help as I can get. It looks like replacing the turbo is in my future (waste gate is stuck shut), and the used car warranty is very specific about what parts it covers and turbos are not on the list, so I'll probably do the work myself. I'm not worried (so much) about the mechanical bits, but the tuning that's likely after ~ well, I have no experience whatsoever with that.

Archived