LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scranton is about an HR north up 115 from me. I'm literally like 5 minutes from the pocono raceway. In the spring I would definitely meet up for a joy ride or photoshoot. Fixing my Lego atm though. :-/ blown lil vf40 lol. Time for a Bnr rebuild and supporting mods.. Let the beast roar! Anyone know of any other owners in the stroudsburg are? I'm also trying to find a good subi car club, maybe a Lego club if there was one. I haven't really looked but I'd definitely be interested if it were close enough.

I'm considering selling my stg2 pieces in exchange for saving $$$ for more pressing things (bills and such). It's not a definite yet but being considered. I have a catted ERZ DP, AVO TB hose, Grimmspeed EBCS and an AEM UEGO. Any interest in any of it from locals if I choose to sell? I would much more gladly sell locally.

Windy, I don't know how I've never seen your car. I'm up in Bensalem all the time and sometimes in Langhorne. The only LGT I've seen up that way is a black one once on Street Road. I was actually thinking maybe in the springtime try and arrange a meet out in Valley Forge, maybe Washington's Chapel?

I'm down for a meet. Haha we should all try to get a track day in at pocono. They run one on the weekends when it's warmer. I always see lamborgini's, ferrari's, nsx's, vipers and such up there. As well less exotic cars... My friend brings his viper up there sometimes too.

Hey guys, I seen few LGT down here in NE Philly/Bensalem area but never have a chance to meetup. I drive my truck but wifee is a Subie girl. I take it for a spin from time to time. If ya see me, holla. Blue 05 LGT with BO-DCHUS plates.

I'm considering selling my stg2 pieces in exchange for saving $$$ for more pressing things (bills and such). It's not a definite yet but being considered. I have a catted ERZ DP, AVO TB hose, Grimmspeed EBCS and an AEM UEGO. Any interest in any of it from locals if I choose to sell? I would much more gladly sell locally.

Damn you selling stuff that I want when I have no money lol

Windy, I don't know how I've never seen your car. I'm up in Bensalem all the time and sometimes in Langhorne. The only LGT I've seen up that way is a black one once on Street Road. I was actually thinking maybe in the springtime try and arrange a meet out in Valley Forge, maybe Washington's Chapel?

Haha I don't know how you miss it. I'm usually always out driving. Usually in bensalem, festerville, Langhorne, Bristol, that whole area. Plus it's he only Modded dgm LGT in the area. Dumped pretty much on it's face, tint, exhaust etc.. That black LGT if it's the one I'm thinking of used to be own by one of my buddies. It's stg2 and from what I hear broken now.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Going out in a minute for some drifting. :eek: Watch out curbs and trees, here I go.:eek:

I wanna go sooo bad.. wish my scooby wasn't in the damn shop! Its still light enough to get some good awd donuts in with out packing the wheel wells too bad. Just make sure you scrape all that damn extra snow/ice from the inside lip of your rims when your done or it'll drive like shit lol.

Hey guys, I seen few LGT down here in NE Philly/Bensalem area but never have a chance to meetup. I drive my truck but wifee is a Subie girl. I take it for a spin from time to time. If ya see me, holla. Blue 05 LGT with BO-DCHUS plates.

prob seen me around....i live by city line, im always up and down street rd

I don't know if anyone goes on this forum, but its a good carclub/meet forum for our area.

http://www.tristatetuners.com

There's a lot of clubs on there and good guys as well.

I see they have an actual track day at pocono in july which I will be attending.

If anyone is interested check out the thread. http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109447

Hey, is 93 octane normal at most gas stations?

Almost every gas station on the eastern side of pa has 93 available. I can't speak for western side. However I'm sure they have it as well. No more of that watered down gas-ish stuff you guys use over there ;-)

You should get your self a real tune once you get to pa instead of using a road tune by infamous. You'll appreciate it a lot more. He does great work though don't get me wrong.

Archived