LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
They don't have much of a LGT following but there's some positive reviews on NASIOC and the Evo guys love them. Everyone says they facility is top notch and damn near spotless.

Just don't let your jaw hit the floor when they tell you their prices.

I like supporting local businesses and all but $750.00 for a Protune on my WRX is straight up robbery.

Their website states $425 for a protune with stock turbo and injectors.;)

Which is correct.

But in my case, that would not work. My car is no where near stock.

Also your are not that far from Agile Auto & TurboXS, and they will be cheaper. ;)

Have you considered getting an E-Tune?

Agile is in Maryland. But keep in mind that blouch Turbo takes their cars their to get tuned. I'd you want the best tune you might have to drive further than the closest shop. But cbrd is definitely the closets tuning shop to harrisburg.

thanks, I'll them out. Really hoping to do something this spring!

Agile is in Maryland. But keep in mind that blouch Turbo takes their cars their to get tuned. I'd you want the best tune you might have to drive further than the closest shop. But cbrd is definitely the closets tuning shop to harrisburg.

Represent the poconos! Over between stroudsburg and lehighton area. Spotted a few legos around but nothing modded from appearance. I don't see many subi enthusiasts around here though.. Unfortunate.

RIPJeep is somewhere up in that area. He might be in Scranton, I'm honestly not sure but I know he's up in the more northern reaches.

Archived