LegacyGT.com

Did Kevin (BOXRPWR) get banned again?!?

Boostjunkie

I looked up his last couple posts and he didn't say anything inflamatory, so I'm figuring that the mods who didn't like him found out he was posting under an AE while he was temporarily banned a while ago. If that's the case, if might be a long while till we see him again.

come on now....it's not a matter of any mod 'not liking him'. :rolleyes: He was being an ass about the AVO turbo thing and ASKED a mod to be banned. Literally....'ban me!'. Well....we did a 30 day to give him time to cool off. He chose to ignore that and post under an AE. So, yes, he's gone (not sure for how long, but probably the same 30 days). We've got rules of etiquette here and he refused to follow them. Twice. Others have gotten the permaban for the same.

Well, there's the skinny. I don't have any issues with you PGT, so don't take it that I'm attacking you in any way. I'm just surprised that you are up and posting at 6:30am EST. Then again, it might be more surprising that I'm up and posting at 3:30am PST! :lol:

Well, there's the skinny. I don't have any issues with you PGT, so don't take it that I'm attacking you in any way. I'm just surprised that you are up and posting at 6:30am EST. Then again, it might be more surprising that I'm up and posting at 3:30am PST! :lol:

I just didn't like the general statement implying in any way shape or form it being the mods fault. The mods involved gave him ALOT of leeway to hang himself. This is 100% on him as he chose to ignore the punishment.

As for 6:30....it's Friday!! early in...early out. I got suspension to install :lol:

Although he DID ignore the rules and posted under another name... IMO, I still say he was tainted in all the threads. The AVO guys had really fueled the fire and Dan, you yourself fueled him to say what he did when you banned him.

Although you and I talk all the time, etc... IMO, had the situation happened to someone else... Im not 100% sure the same repercussions would have taken place.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

without a doubt, yes, the same for any member that's out of line Jose. I have no issue with the guy personally. he was on thin ice due to his comments to two other moderators. his comment to me was the last straw and frankly, I'd totally forgotten he said it until I saw the post on .org that Jedi referenced. I don't even remember what I said to be honest, but his response was way over the top.

i didn't know that AE's were bad. i thought some people do it to be funny. wasn't there that one alter ego that kept posting stupid polls or threads that just caused drama? i can't remember his name now but i bit on a buncha his threads until i realized the waste of breath.

without a doubt, yes, the same for any member that's out of line Jose. I have no issue with the guy personally. he was on thin ice due to his comments to two other moderators. his comment to me was the last straw and frankly, I'd totally forgotten he said it until I saw the post on .org that Jedi referenced. I don't even remember what I said to be honest, but his response was way over the top.

PGT, I saw that AVO450 thread and I frankly thought Boxpwr was simply telling AVO and Rallitek to put their money where their mouth was. I didn't think that was over the line in itself (aside from his go ***** yourself comment). Was this in a Rallitek forum? Is that why his challenges got him in trouble initially?

I also thought the Rallitek and AVO guys were frankly oversensitive twits in their responses and took offense for no good reason, but then I don't know the complete history.

PGT, I saw that AVO450 thread and I frankly thought Boxpwr was simply telling AVO and Rallitek to put their money where their mouth was. I didn't think that was over the line in itself (aside from his go ***** yourself comment). Was this in a Rallitek forum? Is that why his challenges got him in trouble initially?

I also thought the Rallitek and AVO guys were frankly oversensitive twits in their responses and took offense for no good reason, but then I don't know the complete history.

spoken like a true lawyer :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

please remember....other mods were involved, not me. I don't remember the exact situation beyond him pushing way too hard. Yes, I too would like AVO and RalliTek to 'put their money where their mouth is', but there's polite pushing and then there's harassment.

I understand his frustration - he was promised something and then the offer was taken off the table for reasons only Rallitek and AVO know. I'd be pissed too, but there's a right way and wrong way to handle it.

This conversation is over, he insulted other mods as well then asked a mod to ban him, so we did.

I am not sure why you are mad a me; you threatened to physically hurt someone. It would not be hard to respond to the comments without threatening violence.

I am not giving you a hard time at all; if I pointed out that post to the rest of the moderrators they would probably want to ban you for a few days.

If you don't like what I did, take it up with Tide.

ban away

What was the right way to handle it, PGT? PM them? Rip them on his own thread? Or just stay mute? Or other?

he did it on AVO's forum, Rallitek's, then here. He was banned from the AVO forum for sure. Im not sure of the 'right' way to handle it, but the wrong way to handle it is to tell a mod to go **** themselves after threatening another mod with violence.

I think this issue has been covered sufficiently....anybody feels the need to discuss futher, please PM me. Closing the thread.

Archived