LegacyGT.com

Anyone else do this?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank everyone for their comments in this thread. I have really gotten a good laugh out of this!

I too shared this post with my wife explaining that I am NOT the only one!

LOLOLOL

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

It's nice to see that there are lots of freaks on this board :icon_mrgr

Yes, I do it as well. Though it's the opposite of my last car, had to have the VW logo facing away from me. That was due to the shape of the switchblade key.

My ignition key has the Subaru emblem on one side only. I always make sure it is facing me when I start the car!

[ATTACH]24155[/ATTACH]

why do you do this forgot what kind of car it is? :lol: damn it now i'll probably be doing it to. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Air in the tires...even poundage.

Drive only on even numbered roads.

Buy gas on even numbered days.

Circle the parking lot an even number of times before picking a space.

Only use even numbered gears.

Don't drive 55...56 or 54.

Lock the car twice before walking away.

Only put the key in one way??? You guys are weird...you're gonna wear out just one side of your key, then what are you gonna do?

It is still ugly.

Air in the tires...even poundage.

Drive only on even numbered roads.

Buy gas on even numbered days.

Circle the parking lot an even number of times before picking a space.

Only use even numbered gears.

Don't drive 55...56 or 54.

Lock the car twice before walking away.

Only put the key in one way??? You guys are weird...you're gonna wear out just one side of your key, then what are you gonna do?

I think there's a pill for that, Pillboy.

And I usually press the lock button a couple of times on the fob when I leave the car despite seeing the lights flash and hearing the beeper beep...

or how about leaving the garage go about 1/4 mi then think did i close the door? bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Great, now the next time I drive anywhere I'm going to be thinking of this. As if I don't spend enough time obsessing about little bits of dust that show up on the dash.....

I didn't have a problem with that until a: I got a cat (he never goes in the car but his hair winds up on the dash anyway) and b: I got new sunglasses that were polarized. Now the dust stands out really well!

I have never even thought about putting the key in one way or the other though. I will curse you all until the day you die if I start though.

I've got it bad, too - I've got to have the Subie emblem facing me, and I had to rearrange the key fob so that the buttons face up if the Subie emblem is facing up. Yes, the volume and temperature have to kept on even numbers...unless the number is a multiple of 5...

And I, too, need to click the sunroof a few times after it shuts - my old Camry would stop a fraction of an inch before it was completely shut (just enough to hear the wind howling past), and that pretty well conditioned me.

~Zach

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Guest *Jedimaster*
i do!

i also make sure my e-brake is down all the way by pushing the button lol

I do the e-brake thing too! Sometimes my hand will find it while I'm driving and just click the chrome button a few times and press down on the handle to be sure :lol:

I too almost always put my key in the ignition with the logo facing me (it also for some reason just feels better when that logo is under my thumb)

I also keep my radio volume on even numbers...

Holly S*&t i didn't notice the radio thing till just now! WTF is wrong with me? Tire pressure is set to even numbers 36 front 34 rear, radio is always on 16 in the city & 26 on the highway windows down on course. tap my feet clean every time before i get in the car, and demand it of my passengers which include my kids. Sunroof is opened with two extra clicks, the same goes for closing it. Unlock the car twice, even with no one else getting in. Lock the car also twice. I am freaking two pills shy of the nut house (Coocoo for coca puffs) HELP PLEASE!!!!!!:eek:

Archived