LegacyGT.com

Anyone else do this?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not only me!:eek: I know im not the only one. I told the doctor I wasn't the only one!!!!! I told him, I told him twice. And then I told myself. I told myself again. And again. And again.

She is faster with the logo out. Just like Ray Finkle said "Laces out, laces out, DIE Dan die!!!

I also click the sunroof button a few extra times, and I too check the e-brake by pushing the button long after I've left wherever I was parked.

Also, when I put my gas cap back on after filling up, I rotate the cap so it clicks a few times. . .but I always seem to stop the rotation when the writing on the gas cap is readable, not upside down or sideways.

I have 3,300 miles on the clock and I haven't seen the low gas warning light. . probably never will.

I also have this disease where I just can't park near another car. . .ever. Ding-phobia..

I lock it twice. Close the drink cover when I get out. Park with the wheels straight and I do the key thing too. (stupid thumbs) Anyone else keep a phonebook and a towel in the car? My center console is a coffee magnet!

that one tread..."those little things you notice"...i have noticed everything before it was brought up on that thread, but this....NEVER, never once even occurred to me and i guess because of my laid back seating i cannot see it.

Archived