LegacyGT.com

Legacy wuv

Been a while since I started such a thread, but summer with the Subaru has been nice.

Start with the bad... Ayup, a little tab benting on the intercooler, JB Weld seems to be holding, but getting a used intercooler all of the same, or stop by a very friendly kinda local dealer to see if I could score a new one. :lol:

After staring at the engine and Subaru forums for a while, I realize all the more how important it is to have such an active community, as well as the parts compatibility across the Subaru line-up when it comes time to fix a problem...or more likely, upgrade. Not too many cars in the Legacy class offer such a community and aftermarket.

Car has been running great for the 3500 highway miles I put on her this summer. Everything from passing folks with a canoe on the roof and still getting 23 mpg to overloaded on dirt roads leading to a trailhead...car has done everything I've asked of it and more.

Can't believe I've had the car for nearly two years already!

Well Beanboy glad to hear you had a good summer with you LGT, were you able to do any mods??

Myself had a great summer with mine aswell went to stage 2 got a new set of wheels made a lot of grills and had a Child in the middle of it, which he rode home in the LGT. so yes another great year glad to hear you had one also

The summertime is always nice with cars as versatile as these. My old WRX wagon was good to me on many beach outtings and camping trips. There's something to be said about the piece of mind that comes with having a car that is as safe and reliable as an LGT...not to mention all that power. Good to see another great summer pass by. I hope the fall and winter seasons treat you well.

As for me, I've been searching obsessively for ski/snowboard racks. This winter is going to be tons of fun for me and the lil wifey.

subastyle, congrats on the lil bambino.

2.5 years now I have had my car. My intercooler is fine, even with stage 2 boost now for about a year. The car has held up well with only the radiator fan being an issue. The stock clutch sucks but it holds for street driving.

Definitely a good community we have worked hard to establish and maintain here. I've been really happy with the changes I have made to my car, and beating STi's and Evo's on a track is a blast.

well I've had my LGT since March 3rd this year and about 19,000 miles later it is still running strong, although I think i got a flat tire thats going to show its ugly face today maybe even 2 because some jack broke a bottle on the ground where I parked last night and I didn't see the glass on the ground until this morning. Other then that everything is going good for me and my LGT.

Archived