LegacyGT.com

Centerline wheels??

cwmiller

OK, this is where us old guys come in...

Centerline used to be one of the best known wheels around for domestics...we used them on the muscle cars we used to build before all of this computer powered stuff came out. It was pretty much Centerline and Cragar. Not sure if this is the same company now, or someone using the defunct name to get us old guys looking.

Yep, definitely aware of the aluminum Centerlines popular with drag racing... these appear to be a new generation of forged rims that are advertised to be very light weight, but cost the same as cast wheels. Not a lot of styles to choose from, not that great looking IMHO, but okay.

Hey, maybe they should bring back some old-school designs, but the brake cooling would totally suck. :)

i have a set of Centerline Storm wheels 17x7 42mm 5x100 chrome plated by Centerline. they have Goodyear F1 ds-gs 225x45ZR17 mounted/balanced i used them for about 700 mi they worked great but decided i wanted 18". Centerline wheels are very good and are made in USA they have been in business many years. they are big in drag racing and american cars/trucks tring to break into import market. check out there website http://www.centerlinewheels.com.

btw the above set is for sale cheap pm if interrested. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

1200 lbs is really not that much for a load rating.. also, who wants a 17x7 wheel anyways?? Centerline are known for drag wheels, not all that great or known for road track use or daily street use.

Subaru did. :lol:

I recently realized that the 06 WRX gets a 17x7.5" wheel stock. Man, does that car have enough reasons to stay in D-stock? :lol:

Subaru did. :lol:

I recently realized that the 06 WRX gets a 17x7.5" wheel stock. Man, does that car have enough reasons to stay in D-stock? :lol:

they did it for rally use purposes.. I dont think you want to see a drag wheel out for rally use ;)

Keefe

Centerlines were the sought-after wheels for my Mustang 5.0 buddies, back in the early 90's when the whole billet-look on your domestic or California Street truck was mega-huge.

Welds, Boyds, Budniks, etc. Good stuff.

Archived