LegacyGT.com

Anyone here want some BG44k?

rallispec

Anyone here use the stuff?

BG 44K® Power Enhancer™ safely, rapidly and thoroughly removes engine deposits in combustion chambers, intake manifolds, ports and on valves. It restores flow in fuel injectors and cleans the entire fuel system. BG 44K® Power Enhancer™ improves fuel economy and reduces exhaust emissions. It actually restores that “like new” driveability to an engine’s performance and keeps it running better, longer and more efficiently. Add one can or bottle to fuel tank at fill up.

From what I understand, BG makes pretty good stuff.. and i think this retails around 20-30 bucks a bottle.

Anyhow, if anyone wants a few cans, let me know.. I think i've got about 16 or 17 of them sitting in my garage.. figure i'll share my new found wealth with some other local guys.

me too!! used it on my other cars! you got stock in it?:icon_wink
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

heh... well I suppose it's all about knowing the right people ;)

anyhow - counted them last night, it think it was 16 bottles of 44k, and 2 bottles of mi 3000 (same stuff but weaker).. i'd like to keep 2 bottles for my cars - that leaves 14 for you guys on a first come first serve basis. Local peeps get first dibs - I'll ship out whats left as long S&H charges are covered.

I guess I'll take one.

were you up at the manassas mall today? My wife just called me to tell me she saw a black legacy with a JMU plate holder... (btw - nice ridin with you this past weekend.. we gotta do that again sometime) :icon_cool

PGT - 3

C-lo - 1

Smitty - 1

wukinda - 3

were you up at the manassas mall today? My wife just called me to tell me she saw a black legacy with a JMU plate holder... (btw - nice ridin with you this past weekend.. we gotta do that again sometime) :icon_cool

PGT - 3

C-lo - 1

Smitty - 1

wukinda - 3

was not I. Wish I would have been outside instead of work, its beautiful out.

Yeah was a good ride, wish we could have gone a touch faster :icon_tong haha j/k

I like your bike though. I definately heard the "pops" from yours when I was finally riding behind you.

was not I. Wish I would have been outside instead of work, its beautiful out.

Yeah was a good ride, wish we could have gone a touch faster :icon_tong haha j/k

I like your bike though. I definately heard the "pops" from yours when I was finally riding behind you.

i'm not sure what to do about those pops... sounds like i might need to mess with the fuel mixture some.. Maybe Typespeed will chime in (same bike i have) and let me know if those pops are normal or not.

but yeah, i wish we could have gone faster too... except on the highway --- i was pretty much asking for everything that little bike had to give at that point... :lol:

What i'm probably going to do is bring the box i have to the next meet or install day (hopefully coming up soon)-- So whoever wants some will have to show up to get it. What is left over at that point I will ship out on a first come fist serve basis (with those who have chimed already at the top of the list)

unless anybody wants some right away - then you can PM me and we can work out something.

Archived