LegacyGT.com

I'm so anal that......

Here's another one:

I once changed the oil in an '81 Chevy Citation, in the parking lot of the apartments where I was living, in the pouring down rain, just because it had turned to 3001 miles. I was really, really far gone at that point....

A citation? You have problems....

Yeah, I was really close to just removing the rear brakes altogether, since every time it was wet the rears would lock up and the car would switch ends on me. Thank the great 70/30 weight distribution for that. :lol:

I assembled a couple little 'quick detail' kits for my vehicles. It has some exterior QD, Meguiar's Interior quick detailer, and some microfiber towels. I use Poorboy's Spray & Wipe for the QD and that works on glass to, so I saved myself some room. ;) You can get little plastic totes that fit it all real well and keeps it organized too. I guess great minds think alike, eh? :)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I carry McGuires quick detailer and a cloth in the car I'll use it whenever needed. I also wipe the rims down when I fill up the gas tank
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I have more towels in my car than most hotels.

Seats and carpeting are not visible due to seat covers and layers of mats.

Cancel plans if rain is expected & car is clean.

Park in different location at work if grass will be cut.

Spent the weekend prepping my new car...

I have more towels in my car than most hotels.

Seats and carpeting are not visible due to seat covers and layers of mats.

Cancel plans if rain is expected & car is clean.

Park in different location at work if grass will be cut.

Spent the weekend prepping my new car...

that for the "kid spill factor"? I do that under their car seats to keep anything they spill off the seats. used to have towels down on the floor boards in front of them, but now I have the all weather mats down instead

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived