LegacyGT.com

Un-Offical Socal Decal is in!!

MIKEBRAVO

I'm in... but I'd like it a little smaller if possible, if not that's fine too :D..thanks for doing this! :D

I'll keep that in mind, but any smaller and you start losing detail.

Oh, the interest for decal is pretty good so far, so it looks like we can do a bigger order which will reduce the cost. If the interest continues everyone who whats one will get two with their order the cost might be 6.00 for two but shipped. My goal is 5.00 or less shipped. I will keep you posted.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
talk to a mod or Tide to see if we can sticky this, or make a annoucement so everyone could see

Wildo. Looks like we got a brake should be 5.00 shipped for two.

Awsome,I want some myself.

So Cal LGT Decals on a 02 WRX. That sounds sick,

Maaaaaaaaannnn, I gotta get me a LGT.

This is really getting to me now!!!!

time to step up...:lol: :lol: ...it would make you a beter salesman :icon_mrgr

imagine the pitch... this car is so awesome i had to buy one!!! :icon_wink

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Ready to take orders for the decals. Price is $5.00 shipped that get you two white decals. Just PM me your request and address and I'll send you my paypal info. Should ship out friday night or saturday morning. You should have them by Tuesday:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Decal update:

The order for 50 decals was put in and should be ready friday (Thanks Manny and Chris Pee). My cost will be 100.00 or 2.00 a piece. I'm not trying to make any money on this deal just provide the decals for local legacys since no one else seem to want to. The 5.00 cost brakes down this way 2.00 x 2 for the decal, .42 for a stamp and .58 to drive the 190 miles to go pick them up from Long Beach.

The only reason I post this is because someone else is already producing duplicates for 2.00 a piece which is fine but I didn't want to get stuck with 30 extra decals.

It kinnda sucks that NOW someone is willing to make the decals after an order was already placed.

So please, If you decide to get them please get them from me so I dont get hosed on this deal Thanks- Mark

^you assume too much without the facts

The only reason I post this is because someone else is already producing duplicates for 2.00 a piece which is fine but I didn't want to get stuck with 30 extra decals.

It kinnda sucks that NOW someone is willing to make the decals after an order was already placed.

Sounds like a dick move to me...there really doesn't need to be anymore facts. (Different Color? Different Size?, whatever, there wouldn't even be a discussion if someone didn't take the risk of making one in the first place)

The goal was not being a dick and screw over anyone... the least he was doing was getting a couple sets of stickers for our local groups here, at most 3-4 Legacys only... but is not thinking of competing in selling this with Mike...

Mike will still be the main guy who makes them and sells them, by no means we were thinking to screw over anyone here...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived