LegacyGT.com

Un-Offical Socal Decal is in!!

MIKEBRAVO

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I just pay you in person cause I don't have paypal and don't really want to get a paypal...

Yes. But you really should get a paypal account anyway, you never know when you might find the perfect wedding ring for your GF on Ebay.:lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

All paid decal orders have just been mailed out :icon_bigg :icon_bigg. Pm when you get them so I can make sure they all made it. Should there be something wrong with your decal, let me know and I'll make it right. I say this because I noticed one decal was missing the triangle in the A, all others looked good.

Dont forget to post pics once you have them on:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg Thanks

Oh, if you can, up date itrader it will help me when I sell my intake:lol:

The first set of Socal Decals are gone!!! Thats right all 50 have been bought and sent out thanks in big part to Reza who ordered 20. I am going to make another order. I have orders for 10 more decals so I'm odering twice that so if you what some let me know soon if you haven't already. Thanks :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

The first set of Socal Decals are gone!!! Thats right all 50 have been bought and sent out thanks in big part to Reza who ordered 20. I am going to make another order. I have orders for 10 more decals so I'm odering twice that so if you what some let me know soon if you haven't already. Thanks :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

so its a good thing i got mine today :icon_bigg

Archived