LegacyGT.com

Un-Offical Socal Decal is in!!

MIKEBRAVO

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Another SoCal hijack here.

I live downtown and greatly like Crawford Perf. but need something closer (read: as close as possible) to downtown that has an affordable rate to swap an Up-Pipe. I've got a great PDE one that's been blasted and cerami-coated by Crucial too, but it keeps giving me gasket leaks, so I wana swap it for something with a bellows

(like this one, to fool CA smog people: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/product.asp?cid=15&ID=29) I've done them myself before, but don't have the time or energy (and my condo HOA won't let me anyway) to really get into it myself at this time.

Any suggestions [and ph# if possible]?!

Thanks!

Mike

Another SoCal hijack here.

I live downtown and greatly like Crawford Perf. but need something closer (read: as close as possible) to downtown that has an affordable rate to swap an Up-Pipe. I've got a great PDE one that's been blasted and cerami-coated by Crucial too, but it keeps giving me gasket leaks, so I wana swap it for something with a bellows

(like this one, to fool CA smog people: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/product.asp?cid=15&ID=29) I've done them myself before, but don't have the time or energy (and my condo HOA won't let me anyway) to really get into it myself at this time.

Any suggestions [and ph# if possible]?!

Thanks!

Mike

those are nice decals in the link :lol:

i think you hit new post instead of new thread...:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got two from Reza when I got my car Saturday. Should've put 'em in the little back window. Hmm, maybe I can get two more from Mike...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey you guys. I noticed an interest in Socal stickers again. The last order is pretty much gone, BUT if you guys want more I can order some. Let me know I can also order other colors and textures. Like always I only charge cost plus postage.

Oh and if you guys want to change them; ie, make em bigger or smaller let me know. I know the triangle in the "a" from the last batch had a tendency to move.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived