LegacyGT.com

The END of Sway Bar Clunk!

WorxTuning

Hello LGT members!

We have been deep in the R&D trenches and you can expect to see several new Legacy specific products from us over the coming months.

Development is now complete and we are proud to announce the availability of the NEW WorxTuning Components RSBS (short for rear sway bar support) for Legacy applications.

http://worxtuning.com/pics/Prod-LGTbrace.jpg

As most Legacy owners know, the rear sway bar mount points are weak and prone to flex. This flex causes in inaccurate sway bar function and can allow for bar to foreign surface contact creating a ?clunking? sound. This condition is exaggerated with the installation of upgraded sway bars and or lowering/ performance coil springs.

Now with the installation of the Worx RSBS, the rear bar is firmly mounted and flex is eliminated. The RSBS triangulates the sway bar mounting point to a rear sub-frame mounting point for rock solid bar placement. Handling is improved and feels a bit tighter and clunking is eliminated.

http://worxtuning.com/pics/Prod-LGTbrace_detail.jpg

Installation is very simple and can be accomplished with only one person in under 30 minutes.

MSRP - $129.99

LGT Member Intro Price - $100 shipped

This product special is not available for web order so call or PM to reserve your set.

Thank you,

WorxTuning Components

________

Vaporizer Affiliate

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!!

Finally you posted!!

I met you at SRP bbq in auburn

i was the asian dude with 05 white LGT!!

good to see you on here!!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Dooes it fit outbacks?
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

So this will solve my weird metal contacting sounds upon very hard acceleration, predominantly in 1st-2nd gears?

BTW, I'm lowered on Ion's with a JDM 20mm bar, and it was only after the

Ion's that it started doing it...

Just installed both front and rear Swift sway bars last week. (My LGT is already lowered with Swift lowering springs.) Just like many of you, I noticed noise from the rear whenever I go over bump or uneven pavement. The front is absolutly fine, but the rear is driving me nuts!!! If that "thing" really works, I really want a set.

Hey!!

Finally you posted!!

I met you at SRP bbq in auburn

i was the asian dude with 05 white LGT!!

good to see you on here!!

Thanks

We hope to be making it up to Washington again soon! Dave's BBQ's are great.

Give us a call and we can talk more about some parts for that LGT.

Mike

________

Jeep tornado engine history

So this will solve my weird metal contacting sounds upon very hard acceleration, predominantly in 1st-2nd gears?

BTW, I'm lowered on Ion's with a JDM 20mm bar, and it was only after the

Ion's that it started doing it...

Yes, should clear that problem right up for you. Give us a call.

________

MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD

Just installed both front and rear Swift sway bars last week. (My LGT is already lowered with Swift lowering springs.) Just like many of you, I noticed noise from the rear whenever I go over bump or uneven pavement. The front is absolutly fine, but the rear is driving me nuts!!! If that "thing" really works, I really want a set.

They sure do. Give them a try. I promise you won't be disapointed.

________

Honda Xr650L

I really don't see how this will solve many problems people have, the sway bar still sits in the same spot, no?

I see it having the possibility to solve maybe 2% of the rubbing issues (clearance issues) but bad geometry is bad geometry!

It is nice though to have another vendor with a stiffening bracket for the RSB, but I don't see how it will solve clunking problems unless I am missing something.

can i still install thes reinforcement brackets even though i snapped the original brackets already or do i need to weld on the snapped brackets before installing the reinforcement brackets?

thanks.

so would your product be by any chance provide any remedy for me having the perrin 3-hole rsb and knowing that i'm using h-techs?

Unless he provides info otherwise I would say a definite no (unfortunately), it does not change where the RSB is mounted, or the geometry of it.

Archived