LegacyGT.com

The END of Sway Bar Clunk!

WorxTuning

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a set of F/R Cuscos in the mail today but haven't put them on yet. Really curious if this "fix" is something I should consider. I'm planning to install the bars in the next few days and I'll have to see if I'm plauged with the famous "clunk" (I'm totally stock and I've read this can be an issue for "lowered LGTs")

Have to wait and see :confused:

If you are stock you wont need them. I have over 10k on mine and rarely do I clunk, However, when I upgrade to the Totiko and pinks I might install them just in case.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Just got a set of F/R Cuscos in the mail today but haven't put them on yet. Really curious if this "fix" is something I should consider. I'm planning to install the bars in the next few days and I'll have to see if I'm plauged with the famous "clunk" (I'm totally stock and I've read this can be an issue for "lowered LGTs")

Have to wait and see :confused:

I don't really see any complaints about Cusco RSB clunking or at least as much as the others. I have yet to install mine.

Mike - got a list of products for the LGT? Your website is very generic.

Yes, our new site is up but the catalog is still missing a bunch of the information. we are adding content to it daily and will soon have a product by model break down in the catalog.

so far we have:

2pc rotors Front and Rear

Brake lines (new Stainless / Kevlar- very sweet!)

Clutch line (SS/ Kev)

springs

sway bars

RSBS sway bar supports

Cold Air intake

Low Mass Crank Pulley

coming in the near future:

DS2-L (LGT Specific)

Top Mount Intercooler

Hydralift Hood Struts

Down Pipe

Cat Back Exhaust

Any other suggestions?

Mike

________

PENNY STOCKS

Per the request of a member, I will clarify that this product eliminates the clunking most commonly produced by the movement of the factory mounts with an upgraded rear bar. It will not fix clunking issues related to an improperly clearanced bar design.

Thanks.

The title of this thread is a bit misleading IMO.

At any rate I do not wish to detract from what could easily be a good product.

Yes, our new site is up but the catalog is still missing a bunch of the information. we are adding content to it daily and will soon have a product by model break down in the catalog.

so far we have:

2pc rotors Front and Rear

Brake lines (new Stainless / Kevlar- very sweet!)

Clutch line (SS/ Kev)

springs

sway bars

RSBS sway bar supports

Cold Air intake

Low Mass Crank Pulley

coming in the near future:

DS2-L (LGT Specific)

Top Mount Intercooler

Hydralift Hood Struts

Down Pipe

Cat Back Exhaust

Any other suggestions?

Mike

In my quest to avoid that brand that starts with a 'P' and ends in 'Erroneous' fitment.....errr....'Errin', how soon on the TMIC? Last we spoke, you were going to send me a prototype ;) Springs and sways...more info please! (PM is fine).

Anybody order and recieve their rear sway bar reinforcements yet?

Mike

I have the Worx rear sway bar and reinforcement brackets installed on my 05 sedan. My car has also been using the H&R springs.

No negative issues.

Mike

I have the Worx rear sway bar and reinforcement brackets installed on my 05 sedan. My car has also been using the H&R springs.

No negative issues.

Mike

Brack, when did you order your reinforcement brackets? I ordered mine when the first post was made, sent in my paypal and haven't recieved anything yet nor have i gotten any tracking information... i've tried calling and e-mailing with no luck

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Brack, when did you order your reinforcement brackets? I ordered mine when the first post was made, sent in my paypal and haven't recieved anything yet nor have i gotten any tracking information... i've tried calling and e-mailing with no luck

Same problem here, ordered mine with a low mass pulley on 7/19, card was charged same day. Been calling since the end of July and have sent a PM and email with no luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't received mine yet. I've tried pm 'ing them but no response back.

I don't mind waiting if they give me an ETA but I just get no response.

Anyone have luck with them?

Its been over a month and I've got no response.

I ordered mine July 28th.

I haven't received mine yet. I've tried pm 'ing them but no response back.

I don't mind waiting if they give me an ETA but I just get no response.

Anyone have luck with them?

Its been over a month and I've got no response.

I ordered mine July 28th.

Yup, mikeyan26 and I have gotten our parts after emailing Mike directly at Mike at WorxTuning.com

I got mine, buuuuuut ;) I got 3 of one side, and 1 of the other side. I ordered 2 sets for a friend and myself, but so far, I only have one set. Trying to get this resolved without any further problems, and i have sent back the mismatched pair already, but have no received any response from Mike at worx tuning yet. I am disappointed that it took a paypal dispute to finally get my product shipped, and am only further disappointed that i didn't receive my complete order and now have only 1 pair of reinforcements to show for it.

Hopefully i'll get a response soon saying that my proper 2nd pair of reinforcments have shipped. Hopefully it won't take a month this time.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived