LegacyGT.com

The END of Sway Bar Clunk!

WorxTuning

I got mine, buuuuuut ;) I got 3 of one side, and 1 of the other side. I ordered 2 sets for a friend and myself, but so far, I only have one set. Trying to get this resolved without any further problems, and i have sent back the mismatched pair already, but have no received any response from Mike at worx tuning yet. I am disappointed that it took a paypal dispute to finally get my product shipped, and am only further disappointed that i didn't receive my complete order and now have only 1 pair of reinforcements to show for it.

Hopefully i'll get a response soon saying that my proper 2nd pair of reinforcments have shipped. Hopefully it won't take a month this time.

Mike

:(

I did get everything I needed, but I might not have time to install this weekend.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Way back on July 28th of 2006 I ordered and used Paypal to pay for a set of RSB mount reinforcements. Sent out my $114 USD and waited patiently for them to arrive.

Weeks go by and still have not recieve them. I try pm'ing Mike(username=WorxTuning) from Worx but no response. I then try emailing multiple times to mike, sales and info email addresses in the past weeks but no response. I've even left a voice mail but still no response.

However, other members were having problems so I figured it would get worked out eventually.

Is Worx Tuning reputable or did I get hosed?

It seems I'm past the 45 days dispute process with Paypal. Any other options to get the product or money back?

Thanks in advance.....

Way back on July 28th of 2006 I ordered and used Paypal to pay for a set of RSB mount reinforcements. Sent out my $114 USD and waited patiently for them to arrive.

Weeks go by and still have not recieve them. I try pm'ing Mike(username=WorxTuning) from Worx but no response. I then try emailing multiple times to mike, sales and info email addresses in the past weeks but no response. I've even left a voice mail but still no response.

However, other members were having problems so I figured it would get worked out eventually.

Is Worx Tuning reputable or did I get hosed?

It seems I'm past the 45 days dispute process with Paypal. Any other options to get the product or money back?

Thanks in advance.....

I called, left emails and then finally emailed Mike directly at WorxTuning. He got back to me a day later and sent out my parts the next day. So try emailing him Mike at worxtuning.com and see if you get anywhere.

I spoke with the folks at Worx a week ago. They've moved the manufacture of the brackets in-house, and an improved design should be shipping in 2-3 weeks (I have a set on backorder). They have a backlog, but are planning to make a large batch. I didn't get a response to e-mails, but had no problems calling them directly.

Thanks for the update Ronemus.

I get the impression that alot of stuff has been going on at Worx but it's kinda of annoying not to get any response back from them.

I'll try harassing them more on Friday to get a firmer ETA:lol:

• 1 month later...
I got my RSBS last week, and installed it over the weekend. Apparently the '05 LGT subframe is different than the '02, as I had to modify the RSBS to sort-of fit my '02 LGT wagon; increasing the angle in the middle of the "wing" by ~15 deg and relocating the holes ~3/8" outward and 1/2" up let me insert the bolts. The bushing is only half-supported by the RSBS, but there's enough contact to brace the mount. The result isn't pretty, but it will do the job. I now have some confidence that the upgraded swaybar won't rip the mounts off the car.

Archived