LegacyGT.com

check engine light/air filter change

c-lo

took apart the air box this morning and cleaned my air filter. 1/2 way into the project, got side tracked. had to drive the wife to a clinic she was helping out at......seems she had a bit of a hangover:lol: .

PROBLEM: put everything back together about 3 hours later. turned the car on and check engine light is flashing. seems to me this has been covered before.......

should I ignore till it goes off? or bring it to the stealership?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

plug is plugged in. I"ll double check airbox, but it should be ok. didn't get a chance to leave my parking spot before the light came on. as soon as I turned on the ignition it came on.

reset the ecu. didn't have to do that when I put the perrin airfilter in originally, but how to do?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Disconnect the Neg on the Battery for at least 30 secs

I'm good......problem fixed itself this morning!:icon_mrgr

Archived