LegacyGT.com

Left Crankshaft Seal leaking oil

Left as in passenger side?

Have you replaced the UP?

The rear cam seal is susceptible to incidental damage during removal/install of UP.

Beware the warranty voided gremlins if so.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

I am gonna take the car on the 24th. We will see.

I mean I have a dealership EXTREMELY close to me...but for all practical and theoretical reasons...if they took care of you...they should take care of me. So Geraldo Napervillius > Mid City @$$holitos

I may end up asking for some local help. I had a spirited drive from down-town home tonight and stopped at a gas station right near the intersate exit ramp. I pop the hood and behold the wonderless engine...oil moisture on the left crankshaft seal. I think the loss rate is a matter of speed but I will be trying to schedule it for Thursday. I am pissed off since I will likely be without the car for a week.

other issues include the CD player skipping tracks, the right corner of the front bumper having a bit of a gap between the bumper and the headlight and last but not least...I feel that the steering wheel has become softer...imprecise...

I am special. How do you properly call it then ?

If you go down the xenophobic mockery route and make fun of people unfamiliar with the proper engine terminology in English...you know what I am gonna say to you.

Archived