LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 Holy $&#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Installed stage 2 tonight. The Cobb DP took about 2.5 hours with hand tools and a few choice words to assist in the removal of one of the stock bolts due to it's great loccation. I did the zip tie trick below the intercooler on the Blue T connector as a precaution. Went with the Cobb heat shield, but that didn't install as easy as I had hoped. The Accessport loaded in about 20 min no probs. Went Stg 2 91oct. Ver. 1.15. Car took several seconds to start the first time, but the second time it started right up.

All I can say for the increase power is that when I took it out tonight to go rent a movie from the video store 5 min away, it took me over an hour to get home because I was having way to much fun, and I forgot to stop and rent a movie.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg\

Installed stage 2 tonight. The Cobb DP took about 2.5 hours with hand tools and a few choice words to assist in the removal of one of the stock bolts due to it's great loccation. I did the zip tie trick below the intercooler on the Blue T connector as a precaution. Went with the Cobb heat shield, but that didn't install as easy as I had hoped. The Accessport loaded in about 20 min no probs. Went Stg 2 91oct. Ver. 1.15. Car took several seconds to start the first time, but the second time it started right up.

All I can say for the increase power is that when I took it out tonight to go rent a movie from the video store 5 min away, it took me over an hour to get home because I was having way to much fun, and I forgot to stop and rent a movie.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg\

Nice, in the future though, if you reflash your base map again ... wait till the needles sweep before you start your car. It will start right up :)

I am happy to hear that you are happy. Driving is great.

I still haven't driven our car since all the work was done on it. It arrived in Germany 2 weeks after I deployed.

That is awful. I loved the autoban, in a Porsche. I think the a LGT would be even more fun than my( what is now) old 69 911. Probably faster too!:icon_bigg

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

lmfao sounds about right hehe

I miss my stage 2 on my previous car. Glad u are enjoying it :D!...what kinda boost are you getting? this is probably gonna be my next mod now...I was thinking about getting some other wheels, but i need mo boost! :D
In Taiwan now...:spin:

That is awful. I loved the autoban, in a Porsche. I think the a LGT would be even more fun than my( what is now) old 69 911. Probably faster too!:icon_bigg

I am looking forward to driving on the autobahn next week when I am back on leave :icon_bigg

Bck to cwmillers car though. I am impress that a DP and a reflash make such a big power differance.

Stage 2 is a very worth while upgrade. The draw back to it is that it really it really brings out the week spots in the car such as the suspension and the brakes. Stock these parts work fine, but with stage 2 it over powers them.

Stage 2 is a very worth while upgrade. The draw back to it is that it really it really brings out the week spots in the car such as the suspension and the brakes. Stock these parts work fine, but with stage 2 it over powers them.

not sure what of your other mods, but yes upgrade some suspension parts....tires and sways at least (Cusco's for me). Not sure the outback has too many options as for coilovers, struts or springs.

Read some stuff on here about custom MAPS. I am running Cobb V.1.15. Should I worry? All I have access to here is 90oct fuel. Doesn't the ecu adapt a little??? or should I seak out a custom tuned map??

Where is Schnitzel land are you? I loved doing a buck-twenty five on the Bahn!! Had to readjust when I came back to the USA, but that was quite awhile ago.

I am happy to hear that you are happy. Driving is great.

I still haven't driven our car since all the work was done on it. It arrived in Germany 2 weeks after I deployed.

Where is Schnitzel land are you? I loved doing a buck-twenty five on the Bahn!! Had to readjust when I came back to the USA, but that was quite awhile ago.

We currently living in the Mannheim Heidlberg Area. When I redeploy I will be taking a command over in the Kaiserlautern Area.

We currently living in the Mannheim Heidlberg Area. When I redeploy I will be taking a command over in the Kaiserlautern Area.

Ah..K-Town. I was in Wuerzburg for 2.5 years. 1SG or CSM, either way keep it up! The wife made me get out ofter I got back from Iraq 2 years ago. IED and other misc stuff and she had enough..well, so did I.

So what all constitutes Stage I, Stage II, Stage II and so on?

Yeah I'm trying to save up for a TMIC and pro tune. :lol:

Why go with a new IC, if you already have one, unless you're runnin way more boost. I mean, yeah with a new IC, you'll get cooler, denser air, but with our turbos not being extremely heavy on boost, isn't it just kinda a waste?

Archived