LegacyGT.com

Herndon Spotting...daily

CrakuhBlack

Ok, THAT'S IT!!!! Who gave all you mid-atlantic people the right to go buy so many LGTs???? :icon_mad: Now I found a silver sedan in the SAME garage. Soon all the losers in civics and preludes with large fart cans,an intake, and stickers will stop trying to pick on me. You people better be driving like my grandmother....

I miss being the only LGT on the road.:(

There are 2 OTHER LGTs that park in the Fannie Mae - Herdon parking deck every day. A white sedan w/spoiler and a light blue wagon. If you guys are on here, fess up...mine is the black sedan.

I dunno about Fannie Mae however; I do park my wagon in a "Herndon Parking Deck...

Since there's so many LGT owners in the general Herndon area, does this mean you'll all assist me in modding an 06 limited if I decide to buy it? You may have seen me in my black WRX wagon. I park 1st) at Town Center 2nd) in front of my computer.

Jason

PS Where did you locals buy your LGT's?

Hi to all!

New addition to the FannieMae parking lot! Bought a 05 atlantic blue LGT sedan from Dulles Motors in Leesburg.

Avoid them if you can. They say something else and they do something else. You have to be really careful dealing with them. Had a bad experience, but I will definitely take a voice recorder next time I enter a dealer shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived