LegacyGT.com

Herndon Spotting...daily

CrakuhBlack

The Herndon MAIC guys from Nabisco get together on Wednesdays.....I'd be down for something similar with the LGT crew. I work on Herndon Pkwy, two blocks from Spring St/Sunset Hills....so, I'm down with anything in Reston or Herndon.

There are 2 OTHER LGTs that park in the Fannie Mae - Herdon parking deck every day. A white sedan w/spoiler and a light blue wagon. If you guys are on here, fess up...mine is the black sedan.

Whoah, :icon_cool I feel like I am being watched...

I got my LGT (black) from Dulles, pretty good deal made through internet. Their service department is run by doofies, I won't go there for service anymore.

Has anyone thought about putting an aftermarket navigation / stereo? The current sound system is horrible.

-MrD

I got my LGT (black) from Dulles, pretty good deal made through internet. Their service department is run by doofies, I won't go there for service anymore.

-MrD

+1. I also got a very good deal over the internet for my LGT a year ago. Service department is questionable though.

So how about lunch for LGT-ers in the Reston/Herndon area?

Hey gang....spotted a brand new SWP LGT Limited......IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!:icon_mrgr

Picked it up last night from Browns Subaru in Charlottesville VA. Great buying experience with a nice drive home up Rt 29. Let's get together for lunch soon....I need to start thinking about mods!

Now that we have a lunch thread, back to the spotting topic.

Exchanged waves with a SWP GT sedan (was that you Matt?) around 6PM along Monroe/Spring St. I was the SWP wagon.

It wasn't Matt, it was me! Jason aka: jthewood. I was trying to meet at Fudruckers yeaterday to show off my new LGT, but got kaibashed by the boss with a suprise meeting.:icon_mad: That's a great looking wagon, I like the rims. I'm looking forward to meeting more NoVA Legacy owners and doing some mods!!!

J

It wasn't Matt, it was me! Jason aka: jthewood. I was trying to meet at Fudruckers yeaterday to show off my new LGT, but got kaibashed by the boss with a suprise meeting.:icon_mad: That's a great looking wagon, I like the rims. I'm looking forward to meeting more NoVA Legacy owners and doing some mods!!!

J

Aha! Thanks for the compliments, I met you in Leesburg during the Burger Rally. Anyway, your car was sooo clean I wanted to wash mine when I got home...I was just too lazy to do it. Did you trade in your WRX?

Aha! Thanks for the compliments, I met you in Leesburg during the Burger Rally. Anyway, your car was sooo clean I wanted to wash mine when I got home...I was just too lazy to do it. Did you trade in your WRX?

Still clean because I had bought it <24 hours before! :lol: I'm gonn try to keep it that way, but we'll see...:rolleyes:

I sold my WRX on my own, didn't wan't to get raped by the dealers on trade in. It worked out well, and I got a smokin deal on the new LGT....paid $24.5 OTD! It's a great feeling when you sell a car that you really like, then get into a car that you like so much more, that you forget about the previous car.:icon_mrgr

J

Archived