LegacyGT.com

The Official Reza Laleh appreciation thread

elxkid

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Reza didn't have any 06s left so he looked up all the remaining ones in SoCal and gave me all the numbers so I knew I was getting a good deal. When I told the other dealer that Reza sent me....they didn't bother bargaining and just excepted my offer.

Thx Again for all the Help!

Reza didn't have any 06s left so he looked up all the remaining ones in SoCal and gave me all the numbers so I knew I was getting a good deal. When I told the other dealer that Reza sent me....they didn't bother bargaining and just excepted my offer.

Thx Again for all the Help!

Hahahah........... that's Freak'n hilarious!! :lol:

:munch:

• 3 weeks later...

man i feel like i'm missing out not buying from reza.

hey man how does this sound?

Once I get my car from norcal, i'll drive it to you. Sell it to you. Then you can sell it to me back. Then i can get those sweet decals and be able to say I got my car from reza. that's probably like +20 e-cred...

j/p..

but if anyone i know is in the market for a subaru i'll send them over to you.

car for sale. PM me!

I'm hot on your heals Mike. I'm on number 2 from Reza, and those both within the last year. Unfortunately I didn't know Reza when I bought my LGT a couple of years ago, but at least I got a decent deal on it. I got SMOKING good deals from Reza on my last 2 purchases. Big ups to the ultimate Subie pimp! :D

• 5 months later...

Archived