LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get any good pics of that meet Friday ? I didn't take any lol

I took a few. I really want to get a hold of the ones the photographer was taking. Some of those probably came out really good but I'll text you the pics I got later.

4th gen RPB Wagon on i87 going north just south of the kingston exit, i was driving the opposite way. You had something on your roof, a bike maybe. 7pm-ish. I tried to wave but I don't think you saw me..

On Taconic State Parkway around 9pm from Rt52 exit to Rt 55 exit tonight: 05-06 LGT, black wheels, lowered, HIDs w/ modded LED headlights, front lip, invidia exhaust, EFI logics plate cover...should I keep going?

I was in the grey 06 WRX wagon with MD plates.

On Taconic State Parkway around 9pm from Rt52 exit to Rt 55 exit tonight: 05-06 LGT, black wheels, lowered, HIDs w/ modded LED headlights, front lip, invidia exhaust, EFI logics plate cover...should I keep going?

I was in the grey 06 WRX wagon with MD plates.

that was not me, but you were able to see all that at night?

were ur eyes on the road?

:lol:

:lol: He was rolling with me for 4-5 miles. I saw him come up in my rear view mirror (headlights/LED strip mod), saw (heard) him pass me on the side, saw the black wheels and lip from the side, saw the invidia exhaust (I have it on my LGT), and saw the EFI Logic plate frame.

Yep my eyes were watching for deer on the TSP too :)

White 4gen just now at the Sunoco on marble ave. black wheels and tints. I was fueling the ambulance. You left before I could say something. Looked clean!

Today around 3pm...black LGT stock...pulled out of the Dunkin Donuts in Greenburgh on Rt.119 heading east towards White Plains.

That's my area, and it sounds like my car minus the tints. But alas, 'twasn't me.:spin:

Damn, still no spots.

If its white I think it's a guy from Kingston, I forget his user I'd on here. I live right by AHS off 55 so I'm always driving around there

It used to be one of my favorite roads to drive when I lived up there.