LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a 05-07 silver lgt on new bridge rd in bergenfield. Debaged with oem spoiler. Everything else stock. Guy was smoking too lol.

sleeperlgt, i think i saw your car parked in garfield, i missed the exit to rt46 e and went into a street to make a u-turn and ended up in condo complex parking lot, parked next to a red car i think, silver with blacked out spec.b badges and black rota's, very nice, i was in a red 3rd gen, i gave a little gas when i got out of the drive way so if you heard a boxer engine that was me hahaha:lol:

sleeperlgt, i think i saw your car parked in garfield, i missed the exit to rt46 e and went into a street to make a u-turn and ended up in condo complex parking lot, parked next to a red car i think, silver with blacked out spec.b badges and black rota's, very nice, i was in a red 3rd gen, i gave a little gas when i got out of the drive way so if you heard a boxer engine that was me hahaha:lol:

Thanks bro. yea that was my spec b. haha. small world

Saw a couple LGT's in Naugatuck over the weekend.. A black one, and I think it was maroon or red one..

I posted over in CTSubie saying I was going to be in Watbury for the weekend and as one of the members read my post, he saw me drive by his house. :lol:

Spotted silver forth gen at Scarborough park yesterday. You looked busy, didn't want to bother.

Another silver forth gen at the diner across the street from the Westchester mall probably around 8 last night.

word, are you going to the next tri state drive on the 20th? if so we can start our a caravan and ride there

not sure if i can make that one. I might be going this sunday to the top of the trops meet

Edited by SleeperLGT

couldn't find a picture but on the news tonight during footage of the Bronx Zoo crash there was a silver LGT in one shot during the fire chief interview. Looked lowered, any ideas?

it was on Zoo property, so I figure a responder or an employee.

couldn't find a picture but on the news tonight during footage of the Bronx Zoo crash there was a silver LGT in one shot during the fire chief interview. Looked lowered, any ideas?

saw that one too. 05-07 lgt.

I was in the area maybe five minutes after the crash. Was wondering what happened. Got off the exit before the Bronx Zoo.