LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a brilliant silver fourth gen with a plate **wings. trunk had a lip on it. you were on 117 this morning a little after 8.

also spotted another brilliant silver 5th gen in the parking lot in ossining near the autozone.

Coming back home from school tomorrow will be on turnpike with full tank if gas and new borla/stromung exhaust keep your ears open! And Heading to Subaru of englewood tomorrow afternoon hope to see any of you in the area!

Coming back home from school tomorrow will be on turnpike with full tank if gas and new borla/stromung exhaust keep your ears open! And Heading to Subaru of englewood tomorrow afternoon hope to see any of you in the area!

I'm on the tpk a lot. wot w magnaflows is friggin awesome.

spotted a silver (i think its dark) lgt lowered, with exhaust and ralliarmor flaps on the cross island south. had a sticker in the top left cocked sideways. honked, but i was in my integra so you probably didnt recognize, plus other ppl were honking due to an idiot merging on wayyyy too slow lol

Black debadged LGTwith mudflaps (rear left one looks like it was going to fall off). Left lane on the sprain/taconic and I went past and slowed down then we cruised for a bit. Nice way to start off the morning lol

Powdered coated matching spec b wheels at ashland train station in Voorhees. Did have a handicap hang tag so not hating on that.

Would post a pic but had license plate in it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Edited by kanazteck261

Spotted a silver 05-07 LGT sedan on Thursday with blacked out tails and quad tip (nvidia?) exhaust parked in Plainview at the shopping center Robata/Ravenblood Games is in. (I eat at Robata from time to time. Good sushi!)