LegacyGT.com

Aczwild needs your help!

Aczwild

What should I do?????  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?????

• You moron, keep the '97 and the heck with being nice to your sister
    • Get the '91 you idiot!!!!!
    • Swear ta meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I just got a call from my parents, thanks for the concern guys.

Here's why I havent been on for a while, this might take a while....

1. I went to Jackson Hole, WY for a week of skiing for spring break, which was amazing and when I have a computer I'll post pics of that

2. When I got back, my computer shit the bed for good and I havent had the $$ to buy a new one (which is why I am posting from my PS3)

3. Knock sensor went on my car, had to pony up the cash to fix that (money outta the new computer fund)

4. Got the car back, smelled fuel, then figured it out 2 days later the filler neck had a fantastic hole in it and was dumping my tank all over the place. Since I didnt want to take it back to the same guys who replaced the knock sensor because I figured they might have hit the filler neck some how with the lift and didnt tell me, so I filled the tank half way and drove it home to be fixed. $237 later and a new full tank of gas, I finally got it back wednesday and am noticing some hesitation, which is really starting to worry me.

5. This is my last semester at college and I have 5 projects due, my FE exam and finals and that has been hell to try to due, since I have to borrow friends computers, or try to locate a good enough one on campus to command for hours on end.

6. Still waiting to hear back from companies for a post college job, so I can, 1. buy a new computer and 2. pick up a new car, so I have been sending out resumes like I was a damn Nor'Easter, so we'll see

Again thanks guys for the concern, I'm gonna try to make it down to the Pallisades meet, but its the day after my 6 hour FE exam to certify me as an engineer, so we'll see.

The best way to get a hold of me if the Pallisades meet changes, which I'm gonna check out next is via email, and Bu11dogg sorry I didnt get back to you, its been a rough week

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived